Welcome to the #1 Ford Fiesta Forum and Ford Fiesta community dedicated to Ford Fiesta owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the Ford Fiesta Forum today!

Ford Fiesta Tracking From Window Sticker to Factory build date to Railcar tracking..

OP
S

STooge

Thread Starter #181
3FADP4GX3EM177501

Can someone get an update for me? I tried calling Ford, but as of yesterday the only thing they said was that it was waiting to be shipped?
That means its been built, it is just at the factory basically still, waiting to put on an actual rail car and shipped. get with your salesperson and as the first few posts read, get him/her to send you the railcar number from the visibility report when it comes in. Until the railcar number comes in, its still waiting. sorry. It will come though. just takes a while.

OP
S

STooge

Thread Starter #182
Hey lonely, have you printed off your window sticker yet? Thats an awesome feature and might hold you over until your car gets a ride.

OP
R

rodmoe

Thread Starter #184
Other than tring your dealer or Meagan at ford social (links somewhere in this thread I believe) not much we can do till it gets loaded and you get a railcar number .. Unless someone here has a Ford connection aka dealer friend ??

OP
S

STooge

Thread Starter #185
Other than tring your dealer or Meagan at ford social (links somewhere in this thread I believe) not much we can do till it gets loaded and you get a railcar number .. Unless someone here has a Ford connection aka dealer friend ??
Technically wouldn't they only be able to find the information that lonely's salesperson can see? I wouldn't imagine that there is anymore they can tell than that its just waiting. I may be wrong, I know in some areas the customer isn't necessarily in the "loop".

OP
L

lonelysuperstar

Thread Starter #186
I just texted my salseperson and sked if he had the shiiping number.

OP
L

lonelysuperstar

Thread Starter #188
Ok, so i called Ford again today and guess what!? Merry Christmas to me, ETA is December 23! Hopefully if all goes well it will get here on time.

OP
L

lonelysuperstar

Thread Starter #190
I hope the dealer puts a bow on it for me! [biggrin] What color, options did you get?

OP
L

lonelysuperstar

Thread Starter #192
Very good news, just hope there are no delays. Anyone receive theirs sooner than the ETA date?

OP
I

ileftthestoveon

Thread Starter #194
Very good news, just hope there are no delays. Anyone receive theirs sooner than the ETA date?
My original ETA was Dec. 24th. Keys are supposed to be in my hands between this saturday the 7th and the following friday the 13th... [paranoid]

OP
L

lonelysuperstar

Thread Starter #196
Green envy and moon roof.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Nice! Love that color. I ordered a plain jane in Oxford White. Hoping that this crappy weather that is moving through the states doesn't slow our shipment down!

OP
T

ttrew

Thread Starter #198
OK, got the bad news today. My ST, ordered on Sept 17, built on Oct 21. Is yet to be delivered. The salesman told me today it was damaged in shipment and is now back in Ford's hands in Baltimore, MD. Does anybody know what "Type A" shipping damage is? If it is a bumper scrape, I may be OK with it along with some sort of discount. Anything more than that and I walk.

OP
L

lonelysuperstar

Thread Starter #199
OK, got the bad news today. My ST, ordered on Sept 17, built on Oct 21. Is yet to be delivered. The salesman told me today it was damaged in shipment and is now back in Ford's hands in Baltimore, MD. Does anybody know what "Type A" shipping damage is? If it is a bumper scrape, I may be OK with it along with some sort of discount. Anything more than that and I walk.
Sorry bud, that sucks. Not sure what to tell you on the damage, I would be very cautious with this one. If it's a minor scrap on plastic sure, but on I would stay away from if it has any panel damage. Alos, seems to have taken quite some time for your order. Mine was ordered October 17, and the ETA is between the 21-27 of this month. Anyhoo, I hope it all works out for you.

OP
T

ttrew

Thread Starter #200
I will be amazed if you get yours that quickly. Of course, it depends on how fast they built it. Mine took aver a month to build, and then it sat at the factory for a week, and then at the shipyard in Veracruz for a week. It got to Baltimore on Thanksgiving Day. (by the way, I believe they may actually ship the east coast cars by ship all the way to Baltimore from Mexico). After a week passed, I got the suspicion something was up. The dealer has given me the run around now for almost 2 weeks, but today I got the straight story. By the way 'lonely', which dealer did you use in NoVA?