Welcome to the #1 Ford Fiesta Forum and Ford Fiesta community dedicated to Ford Fiesta owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the Ford Fiesta Forum today!

Ford Fiesta Meet - Philadelphia, PA - March 2nd, 2014

jcr557

THE DATE HAS BEEN CHANGED TO SUNDAY, MARCH 2ND. PLEASE SPREAD THE WORD.

The address is:
1000 Franklin Mills Cir, Philadelphia, PA 19154

2 years ago I organized a Ford Fiesta meet in Philadelphia. With the people that showed up, we had a great time, we took a few pics, had some lunch, and much more. Last year I've been busy with work and my racing schedule so I haven't been really active on here. This year, I recently bought a Fiesta ST and think we should get together again.

Who wants to get together and grab some group pictures, get some food, cruise to different spots, etc, etc, etc? If you have any idea of what you would like to do during the day or places to go, let me know.

Here's a few pics from 2 years ago.

To get more cars, help spread the word by sharing this on other forums you belong to and share the facebook event on your page. It'd be great if we can get 15+ Fiesta's together.

https://www.facebook.com/events/573593646061727/

Last edited:

MKVIIST

Staff Team
State
AZ
Country
United States
Helped you promote it on both FB page. Did you see the new FB cover I posted?

MKVIIST

Staff Team
State
AZ
Country
United States
Nice turnout[like]. Would have been cool if some Black and Silver ST's showed up as well.