Welcome to the #1 Ford Fiesta Forum and Ford Fiesta community dedicated to Ford Fiesta owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the Ford Fiesta Forum today!

Fog/Driving Lights for 2013 Fiesta SE with Vertical light blank

City
Glendale
State
AZ
Country
United States
What I Drive
2013 Fiesta SE Sedan (5Spd)
Any recommendations for an LED setup for these spots for fog/driving lights?
I keep finding the exact same blank without any Lights, but no lights specifically to fit it… the Ford Edge lights fit this?

Attachments

scotman

Well-Liked Member
Premium Account
City
Grass Lake
State
MI
Country
United States
What I Drive
2011 Fiesta SE hbk Blue
The lights that were fitted into those nacelles are specific to the Fiesta.
I wouldn't spend much time or money trying to either replicate or "upgrade" these decorative lights.
Just about any driving light or fog light kit, including the really cheap ones, are a better choice than these glorified parking lamps.
I have them on my 2011 hatchback. They don't serve any useful function.

OP
TheGinjNinj
City
Glendale
State
AZ
Country
United States
What I Drive
2013 Fiesta SE Sedan (5Spd)
Thread Starter #3
The lights that were fitted into those nacelles are specific to the Fiesta.
I wouldn't spend much time or money trying to either replicate or "upgrade" these decorative lights.
Just about any driving light or fog light kit, including the really cheap ones, are a better choice than these glorified parking lamps.
I have them on my 2011 hatchback. They don't serve any useful function.

Totally understandable. I just hadn't found the right keywords to get the right parts to show up 😂🤦‍♂️ and the junk yard cars were all trashed on the front end lol
I found them, going to see how they go & what LED bulbs do for them before trying to customize it more.

Fog Light Lamp Hole Cover Bezels: https://www.amazon.com/2011-2013-Fiesta-Right-Bumper-Bezels/dp/B00X6RZYWS

2013 Ford Fiesta - Driver and Passenger Side Parking Light, With bulb(s): https://www.carparts.com/details/Fo...q-CHFQ4roh417ns0hgQaAtdiEALw_wcB&gclsrc=aw.ds