Welcome to the #1 Ford Fiesta Forum and Ford Fiesta community dedicated to Ford Fiesta owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the Ford Fiesta Forum today!

Factory accessory all weather floor mats.

scotman

Well-Liked Member
Premium Account
City
Grass Lake
State
MI
Country
United States
What I Drive
2011 Fiesta SE hbk Blue
These are what was offered to the original buyers of the Fiesta. I have not seen a good thread on a comparison of the factory optional mats with the weather tech and Husky aftermarket mats. I will be posting images and possibly measurements or images of the mats installed in their intended place to clearly show how much coverage each version gives you.
With many people planning to keep their cars for more than two years, this is probably a helpful comparison to show.

City
STL
State
MO
Country
United States
What I Drive
2019 Ford Fiesta SE
I like the factory ones, but then again, I hardly drive mine in the rain let alone snow.

OP
scotman

scotman

Well-Liked Member
Premium Account
City
Grass Lake
State
MI
Country
United States
What I Drive
2011 Fiesta SE hbk Blue
Thread Starter #3
These are for the Fiesta ST. I never directly compared them to the ones I have in my 2011 SE hatchback. I will dig out the basic Fiesta mats and compare. They might be from different supplier's. IMG_20200719_153620.jpg IMG_20200719_153634.jpg

OP
scotman

scotman

Well-Liked Member
Premium Account
City
Grass Lake
State
MI
Country
United States
What I Drive
2011 Fiesta SE hbk Blue
Thread Starter #4
And these are the all weather mats for a 2011 and up basic Fiesta. They have a nicer looking snap design on the driver's mat. The rib design is identical to the ST mats IMG_20200720_143042.jpg IMG_20200720_143051.jpg

OP
scotman

scotman

Well-Liked Member
Premium Account
City
Grass Lake
State
MI
Country
United States
What I Drive
2011 Fiesta SE hbk Blue
Thread Starter #5
This is the cargo area mat for the Hatchback. This fits the original design floor. I will look into if a different version was created for the adjustable floor that came in with the ST version. I can't recall ever seeing one. IMG_20200720_144016.jpg

Last edited:
City
STL
State
MO
Country
United States
What I Drive
2019 Ford Fiesta SE
Mine look more like the ST ones, minus the ST logo. They have holes in the mouting points and the warning on them.

OP
scotman

scotman

Well-Liked Member
Premium Account
City
Grass Lake
State
MI
Country
United States
What I Drive
2011 Fiesta SE hbk Blue
Thread Starter #7
I was thinking that I had seen a couple versions of the basic Fiesta all weather mats. But only just the one ST version.