City
Montague
State
Non-US
Country
Canada
What I Drive
2009 Ford Edge SEL
Good morning/afternoon all. I'm Nick from all the way up in Prince Edward Island, east coast of Canada. I bought my edge 2 years ago used. Its a 2009 and was in pretty decent shape for the price. Had to initially replace and or fix a few things but I always try to keep up my maintenance to ensure my vehicles are safe. However, after some extensive parts replacement on the front end :engine cradle, rack and pinion, struts, lower control arms, wheel bearing assemblies ,sway bar links rotors, pads and calipers I may have accidently and inadvertently created a hopefully minor but potentially major problem for myself. I will post this problem in the troubleshooting section and maybe somebody can provide me with some insight or direction to help me. I'm getting ready to retire and have always done my mechanical work by myself when I could unless there was a requirement for expensive diagnostic tools. So I am not a stranger to automotive work. So, again, It's good to be here and will post my predicament in the troubleshooting section below. Thanks in advance to any and all that can reply with suggestions or answers, Good day.