Welcome to the #1 Ford Fiesta Forum and Ford Fiesta community dedicated to Ford Fiesta owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the Ford Fiesta Forum today!

Aussie Frozen White

F

Firie69

Finally cleaned up to my standards with a bit to do. But, had to get the photos done before the clouds set in!
Window tint is the only mod so far after 2 weeks. More bits on their way :)
Jeff

OP
F

Froctor

Thread Starter #2
Looking good!

The more I see them and the more I love those 3 doors. Looks more sporty.

Enjoy your new car

OP
S

Simmo_M

Thread Starter #3
Love it! I got Performance Blue... Loooove the blue

MKVIIST

Staff Team
State
AZ
Country
United States
That looks so good. Glad I decided to order the white one.

OP
R

rweidman

Thread Starter #5
You should go in the detailling business. That is the best looking white ST I have seen. Time to clean mine. Anybody know where to get Mequirers White Wax.

OP
F

Firie69

Thread Starter #6
Thanks guys!
Simmo....i couldn't find a blue, and didn't want to wait any longer than i did LOL
Rweidman.....thanks for the kind remarks mate. Autoglym is my polish and wax of choice :)
Jeff

OP
O

Old Pirate

Thread Starter #7
Finally cleaned up to my standards with a bit to do. But, had to get the photos done before the clouds set in!
Window tint is the only mod so far after 2 weeks. More bits on their way :)
Jeff

Awesome looking!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

MKVIIST

Staff Team
State
AZ
Country
United States
You should go in the detailling business. That is the best looking white ST I have seen. Time to clean mine. Anybody know where to get Mequirers White Wax.
They carry it at Walmart, funny I was just looking at it the other day.

MKVIIST

Staff Team
State
AZ
Country
United States
Thanks guys!
Simmo....i couldn't find a blue, and didn't want to wait any longer than i did LOL
Rweidman.....thanks for the kind remarks mate. Autoglym is my polish and wax of choice :)
Jeff
I've never used Autoglym. What steps did you use to ensure you got all the wax off the car?

OP
F

Firie69

Thread Starter #10
I've never used Autoglym. What steps did you use to ensure you got all the wax off the car?
Pretty much didn't need to bother mate. The car had no wax on it, and no water beading after asking the dealer not to polish/wax it. So, i could cheat a little and start out that way.
JL

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
B General Automotive Discussions 0
E New Member Introduction 4