City
Virginia Beach
State
VA
Country
United States
What I Drive
14 Fiesta SE
I guess I don't get it... reverse cameras are fun and all but out of all the cars I've driven with them, I still think they are a novelty. Most useful when trying to back right up to something without hitting. In the Fiesta I still just do the old fashioned thing and use the mirrors and look behind me. I guess they are nice for people who a spatially challenged? I don't know. Cars today seem to be like driving around using Windows with all of the accessibility features turned on at once, very annoying.
I agree. The Fiesta is such a small car.. a rearview camera just seems like a factory gimmick to raise the base price unjustifiably. Even if you REALLY can't see, not much a little mirror tuning won't do

City
STL
State
MO
Country
United States
What I Drive
2019 Ford Fiesta SE
I do use it when backing into my garage, but that's about it. On the sedan the trunk lid is pretty high and it's hard to gauge the rear of the vehicle. The hatchback is cake though.

City
Northern
State
CA
Country
United States
What I Drive
2015 Fiesta SE HB Magnetic
I find backing my HB is hard only in that I never park as close as it seems to me. I think...oh man I must be like right up against the back of that guy's car!...nope, 2 feet away.