Welcome to the #1 Ford Fiesta Forum and Ford Fiesta community dedicated to Ford Fiesta owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the Ford Fiesta Forum today!

2014 Fiesta 1.0 Titanium X 0-190 km/h

scotman

Well-Liked Member
Premium Account
City
Grass Lake
State
MI
Country
United States
What I Drive
2011 Fiesta SE hbk Blue

Welcome to the forum. I think that you are the first member hailing from Denmark. I am curious about any unique features that you Danes get over other E.U. versions?
In North America, we don't have any rain sensing wipers or power folding wing mirrors. We also never had the Vignale version.

OP
T

thhedk

City
Copenhagen
State
Non-US
Country
Denmark
What I Drive
2018 Ford Fiesta Vignale
Thread Starter #3
Welcome to the forum. I think that you are the first member hailing from Denmark. I am curious about any unique features that you Danes get over other E.U. versions?
In North America, we don't have any rain sensing wipers or power folding wing mirrors. We also never had the Vignale version.
Hi.
In Denmark we have extreme high taxes on cars, so we often have less equipment than other countries. But I think this Titanium X had a great level of gadges.
17" rims, Rain/light sensor, cruise control, automatic aircon (in Denmark its manual as standard), black folio in the back windows.
The Vignale is only for the 2018 model and forward, I have one of those now, I really love it! So much more car than the old one.

Here is the rest of my photos not in the video :)

IMG_0947_1920.jpg IMG_0953_1920.jpg IMG_1146_1920.jpg IMG_1211_1920.jpg IMG_3965_1920.jpg IMG_3969_1920.jpg IMG_3972_1920.jpg IMG_3975_1920.jpg IMG_4238_1920.jpg

scotman

Well-Liked Member
Premium Account
City
Grass Lake
State
MI
Country
United States
What I Drive
2011 Fiesta SE hbk Blue
That's a very high quality video! Great audio and not a bit of camera shake. Kudos!

OP
T

thhedk

City
Copenhagen
State
Non-US
Country
Denmark
What I Drive
2018 Ford Fiesta Vignale
Thread Starter #5
That's a very high quality video! Great audio and not a bit of camera shake. Kudos!
Thanks. It's actually only the GoPro sound I did some adjustments to. I recorded it on my Zoom H4 but something was wrong with the audio :(

Handy Andy

Well-Liked Member
Premium Account
City
Grand Rapids
State
MI
Country
United States
What I Drive
2018 Ford Fiesta SE HB
Welcome to the Ford World Denmark - In the U.S.A - unfortunately - they no longer sell the Fiestas...thanks for the quick tour and thank you for the proof of speed, for in our country - it will get us jailed if we are ever getting caught driving at that velocity. Good to know it does get there.

You also have a neat feature I don't see in the SE model I've got...
1616097428247.png
You get a Shift Up Arrow!
KEWL!

You guys have all the luck!

Looks like you have DRLS (Daytime Running Light System) - another nice feature to have.

Miles (or km's) of smiles!

Welcome to our forum!

OP
T

thhedk

City
Copenhagen
State
Non-US
Country
Denmark
What I Drive
2018 Ford Fiesta Vignale
Thread Starter #7
Welcome to the Ford World Denmark - In the U.S.A - unfortunately - they no longer sell the Fiestas...thanks for the quick tour and thank you for the proof of speed, for in our country - it will get us jailed if we are ever getting caught driving at that velocity. Good to know it does get there.

You also have a neat feature I don't see in the SE model I've got...
View attachment 4772
You get a Shift Up Arrow!
KEWL!

You guys have all the luck!

Looks like you have DRLS (Daytime Running Light System) - another nice feature to have.

Miles (or km's) of smiles!

Welcome to our forum!
Well Denmark is right next to Germany, with Autobahns with no speed limits - The video says recorded in Germany ;)

These up/down shift arrows is ment to be used to drive more fuel efficient I think, I really don't like them because my eyes always notice them but I not using them.

Thanks for your welcome :)

econoboxrocks

Well-Liked Member
Premium Account
City
Elkhart
State
IN
Country
United States
What I Drive
'17 ST
Mine has a shift arrow. Comes on around 2000 rpm.