Welcome to the #1 Ford Fiesta Forum and Ford Fiesta community dedicated to Ford Fiesta owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the Ford Fiesta Forum today!

2013 Fiesta, no heat

tnt67t

City
Kingman
State
AZ
Country
United States
What I Drive
2013 Fiesta
Hello, new member here and I'm at at my wits end on my daughter in laws 13 Fiesta. I apologize if this has been covered, I have searched extensively. No warm air coming out of vents, seems to be temp control issue, Replaced temp control in dash, checked the 2 actuators that I can find, (previously replaced recirc one behind glove box) mode door one working fine. Heater core lines in front of console are both hot, When i move temp control knob in dash, i hear nothing. Something has to control the flow of air either into, or around heater core, but i'm not finding anything, any help? TIA!

Handy Andy

Well-Liked Member
Premium Account
City
Grand Rapids
State
MI
Country
United States
What I Drive
2018 Ford Fiesta SE HB
You may have a blown fuse, but you have several areas to check - to locate them...

One I'd look at first is behind the Gove box door, have to pull the compartment out to get at this fuse and relay block - but there are two here...

F2, and F12 - pull them and check them - see if they've blown,

1606005056519.png

and in the Engine compartment...
1606006989064.png
You say it's a 2013 - so I can only guess, but there are several motor control units - including the "damper" one that may also have failed,

If you read thru that list, there are several fuses in the main compartment that are feeder branches to the passenger compartment.

There are also several relays that can fail A/C unit was one, but again, I can only guess...

OP
T

tnt67t

City
Kingman
State
AZ
Country
United States
What I Drive
2013 Fiesta
Thread Starter #3
Thanks man, I went through the list in the owners manual and tested 1 behind glove box, but will check out the others in the morning. I appreciate your time, have a great weekend!

OP
T

tnt67t

City
Kingman
State
AZ
Country
United States
What I Drive
2013 Fiesta
Thread Starter #4
Continuity tested every fuse in this thing, all good. Does anyone know what controls the air that either passes through heater core or bypasses?