Welcome to the #1 Ford Fiesta Forum and Ford Fiesta community dedicated to Ford Fiesta owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the Ford Fiesta Forum today!

2011 fiesta Se strut upgrade? Can I install 2018 fiesta ST struts shocks and springs? Will they bolt up! Will they stiffen the ride!

Gtatonka

City
Valley springs
State
CA
Country
United States
What I Drive
2011ford fiesta se
2011 fiesta Se strut upgrade? Can I install 2018 fiesta ST struts shocks and springs? Will they bolt up! Will they stiffen the ride!

scotman

Well-Liked Member
Premium Account
City
Grass Lake
State
MI
Country
United States
What I Drive
2011 Fiesta SE hbk Blue
They will fit. You might want to ride in a Fiesta ST before you buy the parts. If you have very low profile tires and 17 inch wheels, you might not like what you end up with.

OP
G

Gtatonka

City
Valley springs
State
CA
Country
United States
What I Drive
2011ford fiesta se
Thread Starter #3
195-60 R15 tire.
I am a big guy a 290 and live on windy bumpy roads. The car bottoms out and about busts my kidneys. Looking for a stiffer ride. Do you think this would help! I found a set for the 2018 st 4 Springs, 2struts, 2shocks 9k miles for $100.

scotman

Well-Liked Member
Premium Account
City
Grass Lake
State
MI
Country
United States
What I Drive
2011 Fiesta SE hbk Blue
You don't want a stiffer ride. You want more compliance. You didn't mention how many miles you have on your Fiesta. If you have over 40 thousand miles on the struts and shocks, they are pretty much shot. You could also fit a 205 60R15 tire which would absorb pot holes and rough pavement much better. Heavy duty replacement shocks and struts might be a better choice than the ST parts. The ST parts are not heavy duty.