Welcome to the #1 Ford Fiesta Forum and Ford Fiesta community dedicated to Ford Fiesta owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the Ford Fiesta Forum today!

Where does everyone buy their oil and filters from for 1.0 ecoboost?

scotman

Well-Liked Member
Premium Account
City
Grass Lake
State
MI
Country
United States
What I Drive
2011 Fiesta SE hbk Blue
It depends on how frequently you perform oil changes. If you know that you are going to keep the Fiesta for a long time, the best way to go is purchasing a case of 12 from your nearest ford dealers parts department. They will usually give a discount on case purchases.
I have two Fiesta’s and a tractor that just happens to require the same filter. So, I buy in quantity.
For best engine durability you want a high quality motor oil that is fully synthetic. I like Castrol Syntec titanium. Ford recommend their semi synthetic oil, but I changed to full synthetic years ago with zero issues.
I use Ford Motocraft filters. I get them at a good price and have only had two defective ones in twenty years, both filters had no threading and couldn’t be used. The dealership parts guy’s handed me a good replacement at no cost both times.