Welcome to the #1 Ford Fiesta Forum and Ford Fiesta community dedicated to Ford Fiesta owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the Ford Fiesta Forum today!

What performance upgrades can I add to my 2019 Ford Fiesta ST-Line to get more HP?

City
Houston
State
TX
Country
United States
What I Drive
2019 Ford Fiesta ST-Line
Hi! I used to have a 2013 Ford Fiesta SE back when I was younger and it was a nightmare to keep up with the maintenance! I swore to myself I would never buy a Ford again, until I saw a green 2019 Ford Fiesta ST-Line while car shopping last month, asked the dealership if I could test drive it for a whole day to see the performance, and I fell in love with it and signed papers the next day. I love my car, but I wish it had a bit more power under the engine. Are there any mods or changes I can make to the engine of my ST-Line?

Ikaro

City
Copenhagen
State
Non-US
Country
Denmark
What I Drive
2020 Ford Fiesta ST-Line X
hello,
two cheap mods you can do that can add around 10hp, is an induction kit and sports exhaust, if you want more, than its going stage 2 or stage 3, but that can be expensive. Maybe not reasonable to swap intercoolers and turbos.
if you let the engine breath better, use high octane gas ( 100 ) maybe use 15" wheels, lower the car 15-20mm, it makes the car more fun to drive and feel faster without breaking the bank. :)