Welcome to the #1 Ford Fiesta Forum and Ford Fiesta community dedicated to Ford Fiesta owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the Ford Fiesta Forum today!

What did you do to your Fiesta today?

scotman

Well-Liked Member
Premium Account
City
Grass Lake
State
MI
Country
United States
What I Drive
2011 Fiesta SE hbk Blue
I’d get a cover, but it’s my daily

2014 Ford Fiesta SE Hatchback
Cold Air Intake
OBX Header with high-flo cat, resonator, and DC Sports muffler and 2.5” exhaust
N2MB Two Step
FRPP Suspension
17” Focal with 205/45s
3M Dark Smoke Vinyl Wrapped Lights
The birds crap on my FiST "daily" that's how I can tell that it's spring! Maybe it's just in my head. But, swear i could hear the body seams rusting on my FiST as i wiped it down from the first wash this year.

City
Virginia Beach
State
VA
Country
United States
What I Drive
14 Fiesta SE
The birds crap on my FiST "daily" that's how I can tell that it's spring! Maybe it's just in my head. But, swear i could hear the body seams rusting on my FiST as i wiped it down from the first wash this year.
Ahhh the bird crap is just heartbreaking. Especially right after a wash

econoboxrocks

Well-Liked Member
Premium Account
City
Elkhart
State
IN
Country
United States
What I Drive
'17 ST

econoboxrocks

Well-Liked Member
Premium Account
City
Elkhart
State
IN
Country
United States
What I Drive
'17 ST
Some people on the ST forum are seeing rust on some of the seams. The paint is pretty crappy overall, but it looks like some cars weren't properly prepped for paint in Cuautitlan.
I got lucky. No rust on the seams or the underside. My rust is just around the antenna, which is crooked anyway. That probably doesn't help. Gonna have to address that, eventually.

City
St Louis
State
MO
Country
United States
What I Drive
'14 SE Sedan

econoboxrocks

Well-Liked Member
Premium Account
City
Elkhart
State
IN
Country
United States
What I Drive
'17 ST
I didn't align them right. I'll try again tomorrow, and fiddle with the mounting, too.
I took out and remounted the airbox, too. Had to reroute the intake hose, and I couldn't get it without pulling it out first.
On my second revision on the new tune. The low end torque is phenomenal. Better than the OTS mountune.
Once I fix the hi beams and get the tune dialed in, I'll be done. The ultimate DD. [driving]

City
Virginia Beach
State
VA
Country
United States
What I Drive
14 Fiesta SE
I didn't align them right. I'll try again tomorrow, and fiddle with the mounting, too.
I took out and remounted the airbox, too. Had to reroute the intake hose, and I couldn't get it without pulling it out first.
On my second revision on the new tune. The low end torque is phenomenal. Better than the OTS mountune.
Once I fix the hi beams and get the tune dialed in, I'll be done. The ultimate DD. [driving]
Oh hell yeah. What did the tune run ya?

City
Virginia Beach
State
VA
Country
United States
What I Drive
14 Fiesta SE
Hell yeah

LionsTooth

Well-Liked Member
Premium Account
City
Northern
State
CA
Country
United States
What I Drive
2015 Fiesta SE HB Magnetic
On my second revision on the new tune. The low end torque is phenomenal. Better than the OTS mountune. Once I fix the hi beams and get the tune dialed in, I'll be done. The ultimate DD. [driving]
I found with the low beams there was only one way they aligned of the three possible rotations. The blade needs to be vertical. Assuming the highs need the same rotation.
1617240907009.png

City
St Louis
State
MO
Country
United States
What I Drive
'14 SE Sedan
Installed the interior LEDs that were linked here somewhere. Love how bright they are. Thinking about pulling the trigger on the sequential flashers everyone raves about lol
Which one did you go with?

econoboxrocks

Well-Liked Member
Premium Account
City
Elkhart
State
IN
Country
United States
What I Drive
'17 ST
Installed the interior LEDs that were linked here somewhere. Love how bright they are. Thinking about pulling the trigger on the sequential flashers everyone raves about lol
That's one of the best mods for the buck, ever. I have those in my license plate lights and the front side markers, too.
IMG_0213.jpg IMG_0212.jpg
InkedIMG_0214_LI.jpg
Put some foil in the rear center light for a little more backseat light.

Last edited: