Welcome to the #1 Ford Fiesta Forum and Ford Fiesta community dedicated to Ford Fiesta owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the Ford Fiesta Forum today!

Two women that want to kayak!

ConiRae

City
Jacksonville Beach
State
FL
Country
United States
What I Drive
Ford Fiesta 2016
I am a new member. I just moved to Florida from PA. I have a 2016 hatchback and I want to find something that would fit to carry 2 kayaks. Does anyone know if it is possible that there is anything out there that would fit, easy to install and where to get it? Two women are looking to go on a kayaking trip!

scotman

Well-Liked Member
Premium Account
City
Grass Lake
State
MI
Country
United States
What I Drive
2011 Fiesta SE hbk Blue
I have three letters for you to google search, REI.

scotman

Well-Liked Member
Premium Account
City
Grass Lake
State
MI
Country
United States
What I Drive
2011 Fiesta SE hbk Blue
Once you are on the site just search for Yakima rack/kayak.
I also have purchased from www.Etrailer.com. They also carry the Thule brand. Both Thule and Yakima are high quality rack setups that can be configured for many different load carrying use’s.
Once you have the part numbers for the fiesta specific pieces you can get online and see if someone is selling their used one and save a lot of money.Then you might only need to buy the kayak carrier attachments new. Or you might find the kayak piece’s used and just get a new rack. The possibilities are pretty much wide open.

Last edited: