Welcome to the #1 Ford Fiesta Forum and Ford Fiesta community dedicated to Ford Fiesta owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the Ford Fiesta Forum today!

Trunk Ford emblem

City
St Louis
State
MO
Country
United States
What I Drive
'14 SE Sedan
Has anyone removed this emblem to change out? I want to paint mine but I cant tell if its held in by just glue or has a clip that I can see from inside my trunk. Thanks

scotman

Well-Liked Member
Premium Account
City
Grass Lake
State
MI
Country
United States
What I Drive
2011 Fiesta SE hbk Blue
The Ford oval shaped emblem is one of the most expensive pieces of plastic that they sell. Although, the tiny little ST grille badge for Fiesta was quite a shock at over $40.

City
Baytown
State
TX
Country
United States
What I Drive
2017 Ford Fiesta
Funny this thread was posted. We were following a real nice Mustang through a town recently and I mentioned to my wife how I always loved the "galloping pony" through the years. I jokingly told her it would be cool to put one on the rear of our Fiesta. Of course there is no lame attempt to fool anyone, it would just be for fun.

OP
Rowdy09
City
St Louis
State
MO
Country
United States
What I Drive
'14 SE Sedan
Thread Starter #6
Funny this thread was posted. We were following a real nice Mustang through a town recently and I mentioned to my wife how I always loved the "galloping pony" through the years. I jokingly told her it would be cool to put one on the rear of our Fiesta. Of course there is no lame attempt to fool anyone, it would just be for fun.
They do make some cool overlays. I have a ford now black and yellow. Im ready to make it permanent this weekend

City
Baytown
State
TX
Country
United States
What I Drive
2017 Ford Fiesta
I always thought the iconic Mustang emblem is one of the top three of all time, along with the Maserati Trident and the Lamborghini Bull.

OP
Rowdy09
City
St Louis
State
MO
Country
United States
What I Drive
'14 SE Sedan
Thread Starter #8
Got it done. Wasn’t to bad. Cracked it but it’s my first time. I like it so far. Have to wait to get it back on the car

Attachments