Welcome to the #1 Ford Fiesta Forum and Ford Fiesta community dedicated to Ford Fiesta owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the Ford Fiesta Forum today!

So you want to buy a Fiesta?…a few valuable tips for the people who don’t like to do their research!

Mercurios2011

Premium Account
City
interlachen
State
FL
Country
United States
What I Drive
2011 fiesta se 5spd
I like the big cooling fans that Perma-cool offers. They are high velocity. Available in "push" and "pull" design's, are a very thin profile and are pretty easy to mount in place.
The 14 inch Perma cool pictured below is rated to move almost 2,500 CFM of air and has a thickness profile of only 3.75 inches.
Do they mount to the oem shroud?

Mercurios2011

Premium Account
City
interlachen
State
FL
Country
United States
What I Drive
2011 fiesta se 5spd
Omg ,those are like the ones we sell ,hahaha silly me ,guess I answered my own question, think ours are Dorman tho

OP
scotman

scotman

Well-Liked Member
Premium Account
City
Grass Lake
State
MI
Country
United States
What I Drive
2011 Fiesta SE hbk Blue
Thread Starter #23
Do they mount to the oem shroud?
No. They offer a variety of diameters and you fabricate the mounts. Or you can visit the dealership parts department and pay something north of $300 for service replacements.
I recall that a few years ago I priced the cooler assembly and fans for a Fiesta. It was over $750 dollars. So, i bought a whole fiesta with good coolers that was vandalized but drive able for $700 and called it a win.

Mercurios2011

Premium Account
City
interlachen
State
FL
Country
United States
What I Drive
2011 fiesta se 5spd
Hell yeah win win, imperial is the ones we carry,Dorman is what I have replaced with twice with oem equivalent .keep those in mind next

OP
scotman

scotman

Well-Liked Member
Premium Account
City
Grass Lake
State
MI
Country
United States
What I Drive
2011 Fiesta SE hbk Blue
Thread Starter #25
Imperial is a very good quality brand. I have their transmission cooler on my F 350 and I have purchased their cooling fans in the past.