Welcome to the #1 Ford Fiesta Forum and Ford Fiesta community dedicated to Ford Fiesta owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the Ford Fiesta Forum today!

rear bumper parts

robert3205

City
gladstone
State
Non-US
Country
Australia
What I Drive
2013 ford fiesta trend
I've been trying to find the plastic cover thingy from an st fiesta to put on my 2013 fiesta trend. I've searched high and low and there doesn't seem to be the part i want despite it being an oem part that I've seen on same year fiesta st's in town.
Anyone know what i would need to be searching for to find one.
Thanks

scotman

Well-Liked Member
Premium Account
City
Grass Lake
State
MI
Country
United States
What I Drive
2011 Fiesta SE hbk Blue
6CBC20C1-7A12-4EB1-99C4-2D552D36CA56.jpeg By “thingy” do you mean rear bumper fascia ?
If so, you will need several other bits and pieces to make a complete assembly. But, used ST parts are not very common and new ones are top dollar expensive. You should visit a Ford agency parts department and see what you will need to get? But you can be certain that the cost of it will blow your mind and it is not including the cost of painting and installing it.

Handy Andy

Well-Liked Member
Premium Account
City
Grand Rapids
State
MI
Country
United States
What I Drive
2018 Ford Fiesta SE HB
@scotman can you take a detail picture of the inner (inside backside?) of that bumper skirt?
I Want to take a look at those reflectors....

I see you also have the "Parking aid" sensors too...

Thanks!

scotman

Well-Liked Member
Premium Account
City
Grass Lake
State
MI
Country
United States
What I Drive
2011 Fiesta SE hbk Blue
I just pulled up that image from a gallery. As a rule, the harness for parking sensors is attached to the bumper impact bar. In Europe and the UK they have high output lamps for poor weather visibility in place of the simple reflectors we have,