Welcome to the #1 Ford Fiesta Forum and Ford Fiesta community dedicated to Ford Fiesta owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the Ford Fiesta Forum today!

Facelift for 2011 Fiesta SES

T3AMx

City
Hampton
State
VA
Country
United States
What I Drive
2011 Ford Fiesta SES
I'm trying to see if anyone has tried or if they know where I can get a new front bumper for my party mobile, I really like the Aston Martin facelift on newer fiestas.

Handy Andy

Well-Liked Member
Premium Account
City
Grand Rapids
State
MI
Country
United States
What I Drive
2018 Ford Fiesta SE HB
Good luck with that. They had to really rework the nose piece - most of the frame stays the same, but the front nose gets new lights - cowl - valence - skirts - fenders - bumper - hood - the whole 9 yards - might be cost prohibitive to accomplish but if money is no object, just get a rear-end damaged Fiesta from a wreck yard that has the "Ashton Martini" look you'd like - then begin the retrofit process.

This does affect the radiator too They had to reposition some of the supports which if I'm not mistaken - changed the Radiator which means that number you order to replace it with.

The previous had a Ztec motor, while latter models dealt with Sigma - affects hoses needed to that retrofit.