Welcome to the #1 Ford Fiesta Forum and Ford Fiesta community dedicated to Ford Fiesta owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the Ford Fiesta Forum today!

Aftermarket wheels

cleusman2

City
Hinesville
State
GA
Country
United States
What I Drive
2017 ford fiesta se sedan
What would recommend if I wanted to replace my 15 inch wheel with a 15 inch aftermarket rim?

scotman

Well-Liked Member
Premium Account
City
Grass Lake
State
MI
Country
United States
What I Drive
2011 Fiesta SE hbk Blue
There are several brands that range dramatically in cost. You don’t mention why you want to change wheels, so I can only recommend that you visit the Tirerack website and use their excellent search tool to find your preferred wheel.

Handy Andy

Well-Liked Member
Premium Account
City
Grand Rapids
State
MI
Country
United States
What I Drive
2018 Ford Fiesta SE HB
There are drawbacks to any rim change, at least aftermarket ones...

The Ford bolt pattern for the Fiesta is 4 X 108mm or 4 X 4.25 inch

Not too many Rims are there for Ford in a good price range for the common buyer.

The basic rim 14" ones anyways, are 4 X 108 and are 5.5J rim width and usually have a 43 ~ 47mm Positive offset Positive meaning it ducks under the brake caliper and spindle - so it's right under the strut and pretty much centered at the pivot point. (Ball Joint and Strut pivot inclusive)

Then the Rim width goes up from that to 6 inch wide 4 X 108mm 6J type being a 15" rim default

There is 16" with 6.5" width and are 4 X 108mm with a 35mm Positive offset.

So in reality the 4X108 is what you're stuck with.

Last edited: