Welcome to the #1 Ford Fiesta Forum and Ford Fiesta community dedicated to Ford Fiesta owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the Ford Fiesta Forum today!

What's everyone paying for insurance on their Fiesta ST?

My wife and I who both have clean records are $313.00 every six months for the ST. This includes $1000 deductible.

R

rweidman

Paying $238/6 mos. with a $250 decuctible State Farm Insurance in Northeastern WI. Have two other vehicles and motorcycle and house insurance as well. State Farm does give multi-car discounts I am 62yrs old and no drivers under 25.

L

lessard.dcj

not sure but for my renters ins.and the wifes fiesta and my st we pay 150 mo.in ontario canada i think thats good,

MKVIIST

Staff Team
State
AZ
Country
United States
I'm using Progressive and mine is only $236 every six months with $1k deductible. The vehicle is listed as a Fiesta and thankfully not an ST, don't know if it will make any difference.

F

Froctor

I am paying just a little over $1000 a year tax in with $500 deductible and I am 25years old. I think it is decent for a brand new car considering my age.

My worst insurance ever would be a 2006 Corolla XRS I bought used in Ontario. I was less than 25 at the time and had to pay over $7000 per year in insurance, I sold the car after 1 year, it wasn't worth it.

C

CivicAssassin

$1000 deductible. Runs me $138 per month, for full coverage on the FiST and a 2012 Nissan Frontier.

A

alexanderfreenote

this is useless info coming from me because i have 3 convictions on record, but i'm paying around $5000 per year, and it should go down to around $3900 next month. Finally in april i will only have 1 conviction which should bring it down to about $2500 or so. yes i know, i am getting raped. I have no at-fault claims in my entire life of driving (18 years), but 3 speeding tickets and i am considered a high risk driver. SMH

W

wheelhopper

^Damn dude that is incentive to fly right.

I am paying $805 a year with $500 deductible and full coverage. Maybe I should shop around. I am 43 with no points.

N

NorthernProducer

I just got a build date for my FiST, but did receive an insurance quote of $284 for 6 months ($1,000 deductibles). Agent told me the rates were the same for the ST as other Fiesta's. I hope it stays that way.

Last edited: