Welcome to the #1 Ford Fiesta Forum and Ford Fiesta community dedicated to Ford Fiesta owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the Ford Fiesta Forum today!

Transmission Fiesta 2013 5 speed

Paulyreb

City
Clinton
State
ME
Country
United States
What I Drive
2013 ford fiesta se
Greetings! I am hoping someone can help me point me to the right direction in figuring out which transmission I have due to there were several types made I have a 2013 se hatchback manual 5 speed 1.6. Thank you

Handy Andy

Well-Liked Member
Premium Account
City
Grand Rapids
State
MI
Country
United States
What I Drive
2018 Ford Fiesta SE HB
If you have the 5 - speed, then the FORD B5 manual is it's standard.

It's when you get into the ST line and above, in series, does the line get a little hairy.

You can have 2 types of B6 designs...again based on ST trim level.

econoboxrocks

Well-Liked Member
Premium Account
City
Elkhart
State
IN
Country
United States
What I Drive
'17 ST
If you have the 5 - speed, then the FORD B5 manual is it's standard.

It's when you get into the ST line and above, in series, does the line get a little hairy.

You can have 2 types of B6 designs...again based on ST trim level.
That's true for the Mk8. You can get a factory LSD. The standard transmission is the same for all Mk7 STs worldwide. There are LSDs available for it, but they're DIY aftermarket.

jock

City
LOGAN CITY
State
Non-US
Country
Australia
What I Drive
ford fiesta 2015
Any ideas as to where the reverse light switch enters the transmission on a 2015 fiesta trend My15 Automatic hatchback. sold in Australia, but the door id label makes it look like it was made in Germany, I have no reverse lights, checked fuses and bulbs so now I have to check the switch or as they call it these days a module! . all help to find the switch gratefully received. Thanks.