Welcome to the #1 Ford Fiesta Forum and Ford Fiesta community dedicated to Ford Fiesta owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the Ford Fiesta Forum today!

Toyo Ultra Z 900 any opinions?

BACON

City
LYNCHBURG
State
OH
Country
United States
What I Drive
2011 Fiesta SE
I dropped my car off at the tire shop. She quoted me on a set toyo extenza a/s. It's what i asked for due to the great experience I've had with my wifes van. Anway, I picked it up after work (they were closed). I made arrangements to pay for them in the morning, I'm having tires rotated on the van. We're small town and that's how it's done. I got home and looked at the tires they put on and they are not the extenza a/s I thought i was getting. They are toyo ultra z 900. They ride good and the compound seems like it would have excellent traction on wet surfaces. I've been looking for reviews and am not finding anything. Not even in the website.

Does anyone have experience with them? I'm definitely gonna give them a go. Just wanted to know if it was a new tire, or one that flopped and now being forced to the dealers to get rid of.

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
R General Automotive Discussions 2