Welcome to the #1 Fiesta ST Forum and Fiesta ST community dedicated to Fiesta ST owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the Fiesta ST Forum today!

Upstate NY - New York Safety Track

I would probably give it a shot. It's about a 3 hour trip one way though.

tojo

where will that happen? And what do a safety track event contain?

It's a track. Just the name is safety track. They built the track to enhance your driving skills. Every section is different. I am in to go with a group.

OP
S
Thread Starter #6
It's a track. Just the name is safety track. They built the track to enhance your driving skills. Every section is different. I am in to go with a group.
Hey Tony I work in Albany. I've still never seen another fiesta ST in the area...lots of focus st's though

tojo

If you google ny safety track it will come up. Not sure if you can post links on here. It's in Jefferson NY.
Cool! Have to let me know about this! Will it be a event you use your own car? insurance and stuff like that?

OP
S
Thread Starter #8
Cool! Have to let me know about this! Will it be a event you use your own car? insurance and stuff like that?
Yeah you use your own car, there are videos online if you look it up to get an idea of the track. You drive at your own pace, if someone wants to pass you let them.