Welcome to the #1 Ford Fiesta Forum and Ford Fiesta community dedicated to Ford Fiesta owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the Ford Fiesta Forum today!

SE exhaust

scotman

Well-Liked Member
Premium Account
City
Grass Lake
State
MI
Country
United States
What I Drive
2011 Fiesta SE hbk Blue
They are running or planning to run just about every variation of system. From high buck cat back stainless steel systems to forty dollar add on aftermarket mufflers like rumble or thrush.
The harsh truth about the basic fiesta is that it is locked down in terms of what we can do to the engine. It is very limited.
The upside is that leaves plenty on the table for other things like cargo management and appearance upgrades.
Which, ironically, is where Ford marketing efforts fell so catastrophically short when the Fiesta was reintroduced to the American market.

Last edited:

LionsTooth

Well-Liked Member
Premium Account
City
Northern
State
CA
Country
United States
What I Drive
2015 Fiesta SE HB Magnetic
I have seen the entire set on EBay & Craigslist, & also the ST forum occasionally has it for sale...you can ask there or post a Want to Buy (WTB).

econoboxrocks

Well-Liked Member
Premium Account
City
Elkhart
State
IN
Country
United States
What I Drive
'17 ST
Would the ST exhaust fit a sedan? I suppose it would take a little surgery, but it might.

LionsTooth

Well-Liked Member
Premium Account
City
Northern
State
CA
Country
United States
What I Drive
2015 Fiesta SE HB Magnetic
Would the ST exhaust fit a sedan? I suppose it would take a little surgery, but it might.
I think yes...with enough muscle, tubing, and welding you could make it work, but it's designed for the hatchback.

OP
Rowdy09
City
St Louis
State
MO
Country
United States
What I Drive
'14 SE Sedan
Thread Starter #9
Ive read here and other that its almost a direct fit until the tail pipes since we dont have a cut out in the bumper

City
Saint peters
State
MO
Country
United States
What I Drive
2014 fiesta s hatchback

scotman

Well-Liked Member
Premium Account
City
Grass Lake
State
MI
Country
United States
What I Drive
2011 Fiesta SE hbk Blue
I would have a muffler shop add two longer tailpipes. You need to get the exhaust fumes out from under the tail of the car. There is the possibility of Co leaking into the trunk compartment and there is a whirling vortex of fumes, dust and heat from the engine back there that can be corrosive to the underbody and rear bumper crash bar.

OP
Rowdy09
City
St Louis
State
MO
Country
United States
What I Drive
'14 SE Sedan
Thread Starter #16
Get a chance for a sound bite? The website I cant hear anything