Welcome to the #1 Ford Fiesta Forum and Ford Fiesta community dedicated to Ford Fiesta owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the Ford Fiesta Forum today!

Same brand, same color, opposite ends of the enthusiast spectrum. Still cool.

scotman

Well-Liked Member
Premium Account
City
Grass Lake
State
MI
Country
United States
What I Drive
2011 Fiesta SE hbk Blue
Never saw a discussion about this possibility. Im a Fan of the Mustang. It is literally "The horse i rode in on". But i also like the hot hatches. I like the idea of cars that are color matched. I do my own paint work. So, the idea of being able to do simultaneous paint repair sessions is appealing to the lazy bastard in me.
In the recent ford model lineup there were a couple of years where color availability overlapped on two very special and very unique Ford products.
Kona blue metallic and Green Envy/Gotta have it green were offered on both the Boss 302 Mustang and the Fiesta ST. In different model years.
fiesta2016konablue.jpg ford-mustang-news-2012-ford-mustang-boss-302-car-and-driver-photo-361498-s-original.jpg 2013_mustang_boss_302_0.jpg Ford-Fiesta-ST-LSF.jpg

Last edited:
OP
scotman

scotman

Well-Liked Member
Premium Account
City
Grass Lake
State
MI
Country
United States
What I Drive
2011 Fiesta SE hbk Blue
Thread Starter #2
I am thinking about Boss302 style side stripes and white roof on my Kona blue FiST. After i fix the nightmare seam rust issues that Ford told me i should enjoy sucking on.
Late next year i will probably start looking for a nice Kona blue Boss 302. It just seems like a good idea! ford-2013-sema-dreamcase-show-cars-1.jpg
I recall this having been done several years ago at the 2013 SEMA show in Vegas. So, the digital files must be out there. At least for the side stripe. I think the roof and hood should get paint.
Any of you guy's ever see a Fiesta with Boss 302 style stripes in the real world? I never have.
Wouldn't it be a hellava conundrum each morning deciding wether to take the Boss or the FiST?

Last edited:

LionsTooth

Well-Liked Member
Premium Account
City
Northern
State
CA
Country
United States
What I Drive
2015 Fiesta SE HB Magnetic
Last edited:
OP
scotman

scotman

Well-Liked Member
Premium Account
City
Grass Lake
State
MI
Country
United States
What I Drive
2011 Fiesta SE hbk Blue
Thread Starter #4
Ive seen matte black on gloss black that looked good. Very subtle, like ghost flames on a hot rod.

LionsTooth

Well-Liked Member
Premium Account
City
Northern
State
CA
Country
United States
What I Drive
2015 Fiesta SE HB Magnetic
Ive seen matte black on gloss black that looked good. Very subtle, like ghost flames on a hot rod.
I think the matt/matt would match the black PlastiDip, nicely.

OP
scotman

scotman

Well-Liked Member
Premium Account
City
Grass Lake
State
MI
Country
United States
What I Drive
2011 Fiesta SE hbk Blue
Thread Starter #8
Reminds me of a couple BMW shades in the 80's.