Welcome to the #1 Ford Fiesta Forum and Ford Fiesta community dedicated to Ford Fiesta owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the Ford Fiesta Forum today!

Rez

SickSHIFT

City
Coquitlam
State
CA
Country
Canada
What I Drive
Ford Fiesta
Hi wørld!
New member here from Vancouver, Canada🇨🇦
Please feel free to bombard me with useful links for:
Fiesta running and bodywork shops.
Sport decal sales.
Reputable tunning mechanics , preferably local or USA.
Thank you.

econoboxrocks

Well-Liked Member
Premium Account
City
Elkhart
State
IN
Country
United States
What I Drive
'17 ST
There aren't any real performance upgrades available for the base Fiesta. You can make it handle better, but you can't make it significantly faster. If you want faster, get an ST or forget about it.
That said, you have a Fiesta with a manual. Welcome to years of cheap, reliable transportation that handles better than anything else in its class.

OP
S

SickSHIFT

City
Coquitlam
State
CA
Country
Canada
What I Drive
Ford Fiesta
Thread Starter #3
That's a shame.
No performance upgrades at all?
No body work , exhaust , nothing?

econoboxrocks

Well-Liked Member
Premium Account
City
Elkhart
State
IN
Country
United States
What I Drive
'17 ST
You can get intakes and exhausts, and there are body kits out there. You can make it look and sound better, but don't expect big gains in power. Nobody makes any tunes for the base engine that I'm aware of.

OP
S

SickSHIFT

City
Coquitlam
State
CA
Country
Canada
What I Drive
Ford Fiesta
Thread Starter #5
I understand and agree.
I was mostly interested about body works anyway.
However I found an interesting forum where many items are listed from Fiesta RS to perfectly match with SE, especially handling , springs ,shocks etc.
Thank you for the reply econo.
If you know any good webpage/company that deals with body upgrade components please advise me.

econoboxrocks

Well-Liked Member
Premium Account
City
Elkhart
State
IN
Country
United States
What I Drive
'17 ST
I understand and agree.
I was mostly interested about body works anyway.
However I found an interesting forum where many items are listed from Fiesta RS to perfectly match with SE, especially handling , springs ,shocks etc.
Thank you for the reply econo.
If you know any good webpage/company that deals with body upgrade components please advise me.
The mk7 is kaput. They stopped making them in Germany, and started the Mk8 in 2018. The mk7 was made until 2019 in Mexico, but we won't see the mk8 here.
That means that the aftermarket for our cars here is drying up.

If you want to make your car fun to drive, start with the brakes, then do wheels and suspension. ST parts are a direct fit, most of the time. An aftermarket RMM (rear motor mount) would improve shifting considerably.

Last edited: