Welcome to the #1 Ford Fiesta Forum and Ford Fiesta community dedicated to Ford Fiesta owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the Ford Fiesta Forum today!

Remapping 1.0 ecoboost

City
Motherwell
State
Non-US
Country
United Kingdom
What I Drive
Ford fiesta 1.0 ecoboost
Hello i’m looking to find out more information on remapping my car? I currently drive a 1.0 EcoBoost 13 plate… my car is on 83000 miles and was wondering if remapping my car would make it or break it, also i’m looking to keep my car in the best possible condition could anyone recommend parts etc it would be greatly appreciated…

econoboxrocks

Well-Liked Member
Premium Account
City
Elkhart
State
IN
Country
United States
What I Drive
'17 ST
Mountune made some performance parts for the 1.0 in England. I'd try there first.

scotman

Well-Liked Member
Premium Account
City
Grass Lake
State
MI
Country
United States
What I Drive
2011 Fiesta SE hbk Blue
If the U.K iteration of this engine is similar to the U.S. version, i would be proactive on the cooling system maintenance. If the coolant reservoir is older than three years old i would get rid of it!
I understand that the 1.0 has two water pumps. With 83.000 on it. I would be at least flushing out the cooling system and replacing the thermostat or thermostats and or coolant temp sensors.
I have only had three opportunities to examine the 1.0 ecoboost Fiesta, and one 15 minute drive in exchange for letting the 1.0 owner take a spin in my FiST.
The cooling system should be in absolutely top condition and maintenanced frequently if you are going to expect that it will hold up long enough to justify the expense of the upgrades.