Welcome to the #1 Ford Fiesta Forum and Ford Fiesta community dedicated to Ford Fiesta owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the Ford Fiesta Forum today!

Rear reflector fix

everson38

City
Birmingham
State
WV
Country
United Kingdom
Hey guys. Just joined the forum today so apologies if posting in wrong place etc.

I have a 2015 1.0 eco boost and my passenger side rear reflector is broken (see pic).

Can anyone tell me if this is any easy fix and any information on how to go about repairing it?

Thank you

Sent from my SM-G900F using Tapatalk

OP
E

everson38

City
Birmingham
State
WV
Country
United Kingdom
Thread Starter #3
A professional body shop can fix that.
Yeah I know they could but not got the funds to go repair shop. I was hoping it fairly simple to do the reflector yourself. Hence hoping someone on here knew

rooSTer

Premium Account
Yeah I know they could but not got the funds to go repair shop. I was hoping it fairly simple to do the reflector yourself. Hence hoping someone on here knew

Sorry I misunderstood your question. Looks like the video was a perfect solution.

OP
E

everson38

City
Birmingham
State
WV
Country
United Kingdom
Thread Starter #8
Does anyone know if the left side or the right side is meant to have a bulb in it. I'm searching on ebay and all the left (passenger) side rear reflectors are meant to have a bulb in it but I am pretty sure that mine is just the reflector?

MKVIIST

Staff Team
State
AZ
Country
United States
Does anyone know if the left side or the right side is meant to have a bulb in it. I'm searching on ebay and all the left (passenger) side rear reflectors are meant to have a bulb in it but I am pretty sure that mine is just the reflector?

Not in the US they are not but I believe in Europe one is a rear fog lamp.

OP
E

everson38

City
Birmingham
State
WV
Country
United Kingdom
Thread Starter #10
For anyone who stumbles across this and want to do the same.

1) the left rear reflector light does not have a bulb in it i.e the one I'm talking about in this thread.

2) Use the video link above it works a treat and was correct. Only difference is the arch liner clips are different on mine. You need to pull out centre and then prize the whole thing out.

3) bought reflector of eBay works great but the hole which you screw bolt into is a self tapping. You need to screw in the bolt to create new thread for it as it comes smooth inside originally