Welcome to the #1 Ford Fiesta Forum and Ford Fiesta community dedicated to Ford Fiesta owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the Ford Fiesta Forum today!

NoN Performance Muffler Delete Mod for Sound ONLY!

S

stuntdoogie

For people with short arms and deep pockets or those who are flat out broke...
No FiST muffler delete vids yet but theres this FoST resonator vs muffler delete vid which will give an idea of what it will sound like.

I may be the first to do one of these mods and upload a vid this week before I jump on a decided catback in the future.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kqj4zXY4uqo

There are more vids on youtube with in cabin and drive by vids...

MKVIIST

Staff Team
State
AZ
Country
United States
Nice video, to me the blue one sounds a bit better. I must be getting old but I don't like that rumbling noise as much as I used to.

OP
S

stuntdoogie

Thread Starter #3
Lol I hear ya but my FiST is dying to scream! I think im gonna do the res delete tomorrow and If I dont like ill just have it put back on.

Sent from my SPH-D710 using Tapatalk

OP
F

Froctor

Thread Starter #4
Lol I hear ya but my FiST is dying to scream! I think im gonna do the res delete tomorrow and If I dont like ill just have it put back on.

I was thinking about doing the same. Let me know how it sounds.

OP
S

stuntdoogie

Thread Starter #5
I have a milltek race exhaust coming to me in 3weeks...so not gonna do this ghetto mod :)

OP
S

stuntdoogie

Thread Starter #7
Yes full catback.....leaving stock downpipe and cat as is for now.

OP
R

rodmoe

Thread Starter #8
Post up if you can details of removal and install plus of course a sound bite or 3.. PLEASE

OP
S

stuntdoogie

Thread Starter #9
I will do my best.