Welcome to the #1 Ford Fiesta Forum and Ford Fiesta community dedicated to Ford Fiesta owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the Ford Fiesta Forum today!

Noise when calling from my car - Ford Fiesta 2013

Hi,

I often get complaints from those I call from my car. They hear my voice far away and it sounds like I'm sitting in a wind tunnel. Not always they hear my voice clearly. Dealer has replaced microphone three times but this have not helped. I drive a 2013 model Ford Fiesta and have used both the Samsung Galaxy and iPhone to make calls. I have tested another car (same model) and this worked out fine to call from.

What could be wrong since my voice is unclear and it sounds like I'm sitting inside a wind tunnel for those I talk to?

Are there others who have the same experience or know where the error might be?

Very grateful for any replies. It is not the microphone there is something wrong with - we have tested to replace that three times.

Best regards
Trine

OP
F
Thread Starter #4
Thank you so much. I have really have a problem with the dealer that says that this is not a problem and that they can`t hear any noise when they are trying to test drive my car. I have allot of witnesses that can state that they hardly hear my voice when i call from my car. I can`t accept that i have bought a new car and that i can`t call from it. So it was nice to see that this problem is in fact a problem for many other also - this is a common problem and not just my fantasy (as the dealer tries to blame me).

I have tried to update the software, change to mic three times. I have tested with two different mobile phones with or without cable connected. But still - all the people i call is having allot of noise when they are trying to talk to me.