Welcome to the #1 Ford Fiesta Forum and Ford Fiesta community dedicated to Ford Fiesta owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the Ford Fiesta Forum today!

New to me 2019 ST line

City
Mathews
State
AL
Country
United States
What I Drive
2015 Taco Prerunr and 2019 ST Line
ECB8DA33-8481-4E90-9996-8E49F4DFB721.jpeg
2019 fully optioned with 5 speed manual, purchased as fun(ish) commuter delivering 32.9 avg MPG if the on board computer can be trusted.yesterday I posted a question in the tires and wheels thread wondering what size tires others are running? This car has 195/50/16 and looks to me like it needs a bit more rubber in the wheel wells. Anybody running anything other than stock sizes?

City
STL
State
MO
Country
United States
What I Drive
2019 Ford Fiesta SE
Bigger tires are going to run the risk of rubbing at full lock. I believe the ST has less range in it's steering travel to keep the wider tires from rubbing. Whatever you do I would get the full life out of those tires before replacing them.

scotman

Well-Liked Member
Premium Account
City
Grass Lake
State
MI
Country
United States
What I Drive
2011 Fiesta SE hbk Blue
Welcome to the forum!
Your stock set of wheels and tires is probably closer to the ideal than what came O.E. on the ST. Unless you plan to autocross your new Fiesta or regularly drive over rough streets, you already have a good setup.