City
Breese
State
IL
Country
United States
What I Drive
2019 ST-Line
Good evening! I purchased a new 2019 Ford Fiesta ST-Line this past Thursday. (Hot Pepper Red Metallic Tinted Clearcoat w/ Black Top) I traded in my 2015 Ford Fusion SE. (Bronze Fire Metallic Tinted Clearcoat)

My Fusion was coming up on 130,000 miles. (bought new) I felt it was time to get it traded in or sold and I wanted my next car to be smaller, even better on gas and "cool". I also wanted this to possibly be my oldest daughter's first car.

I live in Breese, IL. I work in St. Louis, MO.

I was heavy into the Fusion Owners Forums and now look forward to getting involved with the Fiesta side of things.

I have a few cool shots on my phone but for now, I am stealing my cars dealership photos.

She gets dropped off for tint tomorrow and then dropped off for de-badge, bath and ceramic coating on Friday next week. I am currently looking for lighting options. Diode Dynamics is STL based but they seem to have fitment issues with their products currently. I had a lot of Morimoto products on my Fusion so maybe I will revert back to that brand.

Look forward to the info!

-Devin

21280274462x640.jpg
21280274519x640.jpg

manbearpig

City
STL
State
MO
Country
United States
What I Drive
2019 Ford Fiesta SE
Welcome! I am also from STL and purchased a hot pepper red sedan a few months ago.

Oxxon

City
Brownsville
State
TX
Country
United States
What I Drive
2019 Ford Fiesta SE Hatchback
Hello and welcome!

City
Mathews