Welcome to the #1 Ford Fiesta Forum and Ford Fiesta community dedicated to Ford Fiesta owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the Ford Fiesta Forum today!

New ST-Line STL Driver

d3viant

City
Breese
State
IL
Country
United States
What I Drive
2019 ST-Line
Good evening! I purchased a new 2019 Ford Fiesta ST-Line this past Thursday. (Hot Pepper Red Metallic Tinted Clearcoat w/ Black Top) I traded in my 2015 Ford Fusion SE. (Bronze Fire Metallic Tinted Clearcoat)

My Fusion was coming up on 130,000 miles. (bought new) I felt it was time to get it traded in or sold and I wanted my next car to be smaller, even better on gas and "cool". I also wanted this to possibly be my oldest daughter's first car.

I live in Breese, IL. I work in St. Louis, MO.

I was heavy into the Fusion Owners Forums and now look forward to getting involved with the Fiesta side of things.

I have a few cool shots on my phone but for now, I am stealing my cars dealership photos.

She gets dropped off for tint tomorrow and then dropped off for de-badge, bath and ceramic coating on Friday next week. I am currently looking for lighting options. Diode Dynamics is STL based but they seem to have fitment issues with their products currently. I had a lot of Morimoto products on my Fusion so maybe I will revert back to that brand.

Look forward to the info!

-Devin

21280274462x640.jpg
21280274519x640.jpg

City
STL
State
MO
Country
United States
What I Drive
2019 Ford Fiesta SE
Welcome! I am also from STL and purchased a hot pepper red sedan a few months ago.

Oxxon

City
Brownsville
State
TX
Country
United States
What I Drive
2019 Ford Fiesta SE Hatchback
Hello and welcome!

City
Mathews