Welcome to the #1 Ford Fiesta Forum and Ford Fiesta community dedicated to Ford Fiesta owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the Ford Fiesta Forum today!

City
Clovis
State
CA
Country
United States
What I Drive
2017 Ford Fiesta sfe sedan
I joined I have a 2017 fiesta sfe 1.0l ecoboost I want an intake for it seems like I don’t find nothing everything I see it’s for the st model any help please.

scotman

Well-Liked Member
Premium Account
City
Grass Lake
State
MI
Country
United States
What I Drive
2011 Fiesta SE hbk Blue
Welcome to the forum. There should be smooth intake tube available for the 1.0. I think that the 1.6 air filter element is the same dimension, so an upgrade to K&N type should be cake there.
A couple of us have upgraded the air box to increase the flow. That might be a good idea to have a look at.

OP
C
City
Clovis
State
CA
Country
United States
What I Drive
Thread Starter #3
Welcome to the forum. There should be smooth intake tube available for the 1.0. I think that the 1.6 air filter element is the same dimension, so an upgrade to K&N type should be cake there.
A couple of us have upgraded the air box to increase the flow. That might be a good idea to have a look at.
Where do I find these parts links would be really helpful thx

scotman

Well-Liked Member
Premium Account
City
Grass Lake
State
MI
Country
United States
What I Drive
2011 Fiesta SE hbk Blue
I will look. I think mountune had one. I have not driven or worked on any 1.0 Fiesta's. They are uncommon because of the mandatory manual transmission. Just so few buyers are capable of the foot and hand coordination required.
If something is available, it will be discussed somewhere in here.
Don't expect that the European 1.0 parts will work. Their controls are not the same.

OP
C
City
Clovis
State
CA
Country
United States
What I Drive
Thread Starter #5
I will look. I think mountune had one. I have not driven or worked on any 1.0 Fiesta's. They are uncommon because of the mandatory manual transmission. Just so few buyers are capable of the foot and hand coordination required.
If something is available, it will be discussed somewhere in here.
Don't expect that the European 1.0 parts will work. Their controls are not the same.
Thx I ordered the kompact bov for it hopefully it works next looking for that damn intake appreciate the help

scotman

Well-Liked Member
Premium Account
City
Grass Lake
State
MI
Country
United States
What I Drive
2011 Fiesta SE hbk Blue
Something will pop up. The 1.6 the basic fiesta has, is locked down tighter than Manhattan. I had understood that something was going to be released for the 1.0. But I have not seen any discussion on it. The people who bought the 1.0 generally were after MPG not HP.
Check back in a couple of days. Feel free to post up some images and give your impressions of the fiesta 1.0!

econoboxrocks

Well-Liked Member
Premium Account
City
Elkhart
State
IN
Country
United States
What I Drive
'17 ST
I joined I have a 2017 fiesta sfe 1.0l ecoboost I want an intake for it seems like I don’t find nothing everything I see it’s for the st model any help please.
Welcome!
I know mountune used to sell a cold air intake for the 1.0, but not anymore. It looks identical to the one for the ST. https://www.mountunestore.com/products/fiesta-b299fox-induction-kit
Whoosh sells the ST200 factory intake, too. https://whoosh-motorsports.myshopify.com/products/fiesta-st200-airbox-w-cold-air-feed-hose
I'd call them and see if they know if it fits. Looks like it should, but...
The cheapest way is to DIY. There are folks here doing stuff like that.
That engine is more popular in Europe, and they have tunes for them, but they won't work with American cars.