Welcome to the #1 Ford Fiesta Forum and Ford Fiesta community dedicated to Ford Fiesta owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the Ford Fiesta Forum today!

New fiesta owner

AylaAS45

City
Parkville
State
MD
Country
United States
What I Drive
2016 Fiesta
Hello! I just bought my 2016 Fiesta S a little less than a month ago. I was looking around for decent forums when I found this one. So far its a perky little car, definitely surpassed my expectations. I already am looking at plans to upgrade her a bit to squeeze some extra power out of this little four banger.

LionsTooth

Well-Liked Member
Premium Account
City
Northern
State
CA
Country
United States
What I Drive
2015 Fiesta SE HB Magnetic
Hello! I just bought my 2016 Fiesta S a little less than a month ago. I was looking around for decent forums when I found this one. So far its a perky little car, definitely surpassed my expectations. I already am looking at plans to upgrade her a bit to squeeze some extra power out of this little four banger.
Welcome, aboard.....some pics of your beast, perhaps?

scotman

Well-Liked Member
Premium Account
City
Grass Lake
State
MI
Country
United States
What I Drive
2011 Fiesta SE hbk Blue
Welcome to the forums. Could you give us some impressions of your experience buying through Carvana?
This forum has become a good resource for information and opinions about various Fiesta specific products like floor mats.

OP
AylaAS45

AylaAS45

City
Parkville
State
MD
Country
United States
What I Drive
2016 Fiesta
Thread Starter #5
I actually bought her through CarMax and it went a lot smoother than I thought. The price, to me at least, was a steal since after GAP and warranties it came out to be 13k. Seeing as it only has 17k on it I don't mind that price at all. Of course the only headache was the insurance company taking their sweet time to fax over the necessary paperwork.

scotman

Well-Liked Member
Premium Account
City
Grass Lake
State
MI
Country
United States
What I Drive
2011 Fiesta SE hbk Blue
Nice! Tiny images on my tiny phone screen dont help my eyesight!
I think my next new Mustang GT convertible wont be "new". But from one of these internet retail networks.
It sounds like you are happy about the overall experience. And that is important too!

LionsTooth

Well-Liked Member
Premium Account
City
Northern
State
CA
Country
United States
What I Drive
2015 Fiesta SE HB Magnetic
I bought my 15 SE HB at an AutoNation back in Sept, and I am very happy with how that went. No haggle, but there were some bits missing and they have worked with me since to have me buy them and they reimbursed me...spare key fob and a parcel tray; almost $500 worth of stuff that was sort of haggled for. They called the list WOU (we owe yous)...stuff like a detail, check a couple items not checked on the big inspection list, etc. Very happy with AutoNation.

econoboxrocks

Well-Liked Member
Premium Account
City
Elkhart
State
IN
Country
United States
What I Drive
'17 ST
There's not much you can do with the base engine, sadly. You could add an intake or an exhaust, but it won't make much difference.