Welcome to the #1 Fiesta ST Forum and Fiesta ST community dedicated to Fiesta ST owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the Fiesta ST Forum today!

Recaro transplant

So,
I messed up and settled for a 14 ST that has everything but the Recaros. even the sunroof, mirrors, and wheel option but obviously someone ordered it minus the Recaros on purpose.
I am regretting that majorly.

I have done searches day after day on US and Overseas ST pages and no one has ever really posted if there are ways around this.

I have found many many complete seat sets on the UK Ebay but none will ship overseas.
I find occasional Focus ST seats on ebay USA but cannot get a definitive answer if they can be transplanted and if so how.

Wish someone in the UK would ship some interiors to us . there seem to be new ones up every day but local pickup only.

I don't know if the Focus seats are a direct fit, but if I was getting new seats I would try to get some of the seats from the Titanium Fusion. Those seats are fantastic.

OP
D
Thread Starter #3
I don't know if the Focus seats are a direct fit, but if I was getting new seats I would try to get some of the seats from the Titanium Fusion. Those seats are fantastic.
I want the Recaros really. I have driven the Fusion and was not that impressed. Nothing like my Camaro seats or the Recaros.
I want a very comfortable supportive bucket seat. MY SS seats which arent the Optional Recaros I can do 6 hour road trips in without any fatigue at all.
These "Sport" seats by hour 2 in traffic I'm ready to get out of them.

I want a answer to this aswell..

Ford racing makes seats for the focus but not us, i think we need to vocalize our interest. Because i hate myself every day for not getting the recaros. It really takes the car to that next level.

OP
D
Thread Starter #5
I want a answer to this aswell..

Ford racing makes seats for the focus but not us, i think we need to vocalize our interest. Because i hate myself every day for not getting the recaros. It really takes the car to that next level.
Well Ford has also already discontinued the Focus ST seats as well. the stock you see around is being liquidated.
So even those wont be around much longer. I'd really just like to know if the Focus seats will fit and if so what needs to be done to make it work.

I just cant believe as vast as the internet is.. and with this car having being available overseas for years there is no info at all anywhere on this car really.
Quite frustrating really.