Welcome to the #1 Ford Fiesta Forum and Ford Fiesta community dedicated to Ford Fiesta owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the Ford Fiesta Forum today!

Here's a few pics I took today

• Thread starter alexanderfreenote
  • Start date
OP
L

lessard.dcj

Thread Starter #2
so excited you got your ride! we have to set up a meet next summer some time
[^]

OP
R

rodmoe

Thread Starter #4
Cool I'll have to slurp one off the web to post up on BON when I get home in the morning .. Looks good ;)

OP
A

alexanderfreenote

Thread Starter #6
wow all 3 of us posted at the same time. hahah. yes rod plz do.
mk you got the painted wheels tho
[goofydrunk]

MKVIIST

Staff Team
State
AZ
Country
United States
I would love to do a meet some time next year. Maybe we can meet somewhere in the middle.

OP
Y

YIN

Thread Starter #10
Congrats, nice ride!
By the way ,I didn't find "2014 Fiesta ST" in insurance company 's database.[dunno]

OP
A

alexanderfreenote

Thread Starter #11
i found a quote online on one of those insurance comparison sites (cant remember which one i clicked on an ad lol). the premium should be the same as the regular fiesta until next year, then we'll probably look at a slight hike.

OP
S

shvkdv

Thread Starter #13
nice... agree with STooge... that red on white contrast is pretty striking.

OP
A

alexanderfreenote

Thread Starter #14
I would love to do a meet some time next year. Maybe we can meet somewhere in the middle.
what would be considered the middle (pittsburgh, new jersey, south carolina (mmmm beaches), st.louis)? i'd love to cross the border for a few days, fill up on some cheap gas, buy some cheap cigarettes and beers and chill with you guys! over priced canada kills it!

MKVIIST

Staff Team
State
AZ
Country
United States
St. Louis is probably the most centered. Another option we can do for a meet is the Octane Academy.