Welcome to the #1 Ford Fiesta Forum and Ford Fiesta community dedicated to Ford Fiesta owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the Ford Fiesta Forum today!

hello st parts swap

tyler

City
Oceanside
State
CA
Country
United States
What I Drive
fiesta
so i really want a fiesta st but i cant really afford one, i can afford a base model with a stick very easily and i could go without the engine and trans from an st sooooo can i buy a base model fiesta and buy the oe replacement suspension components for an st and have a really fun car for not much money?

LionsTooth

Well-Liked Member
Premium Account
City
Northern
State
CA
Country
United States
What I Drive
2015 Fiesta SE HB Magnetic
Part of the fun of an ST is the outlandish HP and torque. Yes, you can buy suspension bits and an ST exhaust and get the handling dialed up. Just remember all that costs money. Do you really want an ST or are you really satisfied with spending a bunch of money that could go to an ST one day. I am, but one day I may find an ST to dial into. It's a choice.

Handy Andy

Well-Liked Member
Premium Account
City
Grand Rapids
State
MI
Country
United States
What I Drive
2018 Ford Fiesta SE HB
It can cost you more to upgrade the "S" than to buy that "Letter" "T" along with it together in one package...

1612365039726.png
Hint...
Rhymes with Moolah...
(like $$$)​

scotman

Well-Liked Member
Premium Account
City
Grass Lake
State
MI
Country
United States
What I Drive
2011 Fiesta SE hbk Blue
It can cost you more to upgrade the "S" than to buy that "Letter" "T" along with it together in one package...

View attachment 4538
Hint...
Rhymes with Moolah...
(like $$$)​
STella! A good name for a FiST.If one is inclined to name their car.

scotman

Well-Liked Member
Premium Account
City
Grass Lake
State
MI
Country
United States
What I Drive
2011 Fiesta SE hbk Blue
so i really want a fiesta st but i cant really afford one, i can afford a base model with a stick very easily and i could go without the engine and trans from an st sooooo can i buy a base model fiesta and buy the oe replacement suspension components for an st and have a really fun car for not much money?
Yes. You also could get an ST line hatchback and get the ST body pieces plus the choice of several attractive paint colors. Then you would just need to add an rear motor mount, the FR3 ford performance handling kit and maybe an exhaust system or muffler or a low restriction intake. That would be about it.

Last edited: