Welcome to the #1 Fiesta ST Forum and Fiesta ST community dedicated to Fiesta ST owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the Fiesta ST Forum today!

Boomba Racing Bushing Giveaway

Trader history for Boomba Racing (0)

Boomba Racing

1000 Post Club
We wanted to do something fun for you guys here on the forum!

If you post a picture of your engine bay below, you will automatically be entered in a chance to win a set of FREE transmission bracket bushings in the color of your choice! Already have the bracket bushings? No worries; we can send you shifter base bushings instead!

We will be drawing the winner on Monday! Anyone who posts a picture of their engine bay below is instantly entered!

Have some fun with it!

Happy posting!

D1JL

7000 Post Club
Staff Member
Premium Account
U.S. Navy Veteran
I'll bet they don't come in Orange.

Dave

J2FoRS

She's so dirty under the hood from commuting. Need to clean it up one of these days.

I just got my ST Monday so she is still stock minus the Boomba BOV adaptor I installed today...How about a picture of my "other" engine bay I'm working on [hihi]

Just installed wing risers and BOV adapter today - just can't see them here! Only other mod is a RMM so this picture is all stock... and dirty. =P

IMG_0050 (1).JPG

This is my other bay as even though we all love the Fist, my bay is pretty stock and you all know what that looks like.

D1JL

7000 Post Club
Staff Member
Premium Account
U.S. Navy Veteran
This is my other bay as even though we all love the Fist, my bay is pretty stock and you all know what that looks like.

I am sure we can all play that game.

Dave

Zissou

Oh hells yeah I want some Boomba goodness. Just put my intake on Friday night!

Does this count as an engine bay?