Welcome to the #1 Fiesta ST Forum and Fiesta ST community dedicated to Fiesta ST owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the Fiesta ST Forum today!

ModBargains.com | COBB V3 Handheld Flash Tuner Available Now! 5% more HP 15% more TQ!

Get the latest in Ford EcoBoost tuning technology with this NEW Cobb Tuning V3 AccessPORT for Ford Fiesta ST! If you liked the Cobb V2 then you will be blown away by the features available with this Version 3 Cobb AccessPORT. This AccessPORT V3 gives you the same HUGE power increases the V2 gave you but with the ability to finely tune each AccessPORT to your vehicle; giving you the best tune possible. And with the new easy to use, large LCD screen, tuning and features are easier assessable than ever before.

[video=youtube;pj68MWnsTjU]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pj68MWnsTjU[/video]

This Cobb V3 AccessPORT unleashes the hidden power within your Fiesta by taking off the the restrictive factory settings and software. This V3 plugs into your OBD port and flashes your Ford's computer (ECU) in a matter of minutes in order to fully optimize the engines and turbos potential. The tuning is extremely flexible and allows you to choose on the fly one of the performance maps that are already loaded onto the AccessPORT. This tune is an ECU flash, not a piggy-back tuner, there will be no added devices to your vehicle's ECU. Extract every bit of power from your EcoBoost 1.6L engine today and drastically improve performance with a COBB Tuning V3 AccessPORT from ModBargains!

If you have any questions about this COBB Tuning V3 AccessPORT for the 1.6L EcoBoost? Give me a call today at 714-582-3330 extension 8002, to reach Jurrian!

Huge Benefits with the COBB V3:
Up to a 5% Horsepower increase!
Up to a 15% Torque increase!
NEW LCD screen for ease of use.
ECU flash, not a piggy-back tune
Installs in minutes using easy to use AccessPORT interface
Installs via OBDII connector, no tools required
Grows and changes as your modifications do
Uninstalls in minutes to return your ECU to stock configuration
Integrated performance tools to record 0-60 times, 1/4 ET & trap speed
Intuitive DTC code reading to help diagnose issues
Easily clear ECU codes
30 day satisfaction guarantee
Downloadable free performance maps as released

Larger, full color, higher resolution screen...
We super sized the screen for ease of use and better monitoring. Full text help menus, multi-gauge layouts, full map descriptions and more. This screen has room to spare - so no need to run back to your laptop.

Customizable multi-gauge display...
Want gauges? No problem. The V3 now supports up to 6 fully customizable gauges with 1/1000 resolution. Monitor all the parameters you want to see and customize each layout for street, strip or track.

In vehicle mount, with on/off switch...
There is nothing we like more to see than an AP peeking over the dash. With the on/off button and using the included universal mount or vehicle specific options, there is no reason not to run your AP in-vehicle.

Faster and easier to use with a familiar face...
We listened to what you wanted. Use your same maps, monitor your same parameters, and troubleshoot your same codes, but now with more. More speed, more memory, more map storage, more live gauges, and more troubleshooting help.

Interchangeable faceplates...
Is it your Accessport or our Accessport? It's yours. Customize it as you see fit. The new V3 comes with 2 interchangeable bezels, blue and grey, or put your own touches on one. Our favorite is the chrome one installed in our GT-R.

If you have any questions about this COBB Tuning V3 AccessPORT for the 1.6L EcoBoost? Give me a call today at 714-582-3330 extension 8002, to reach Jurrian!

Here's what to expect when you receive your COBB V3 AcessPORT!

What do these run and is the rumor true about you can flash and go back to standard mode when you bring it in and the dealer won't know you tuned?

OP
ModBargains
Thread Starter #3
What do these run and is the rumor true about you can flash and go back to standard mode when you bring it in and the dealer won't know you tuned?
Send me a PM and I'll get you a price! We've been working with COBB for the last several years selling specifically to BMW's and now that the Fiesta units are out, we're getting involved in that as well as you can see. BMW is extremely strict on warranties and having tunes on the car, way more than I've experienced with my own Ford dealer (I have a Mustang GT), so as you could imagine, the guys with BMW's who have to bring their car into a dealership have a lot more to be worried about, but over the last several years we haven't had an issue. We always recommend to our customers if you have the COBB flash tuner, uninstall the tune and remove it from the car entirely, do not leave any COBB paraphernalia in the car either, they'll figure it out. Pretty easy stuff, only takes about 15-20 minutes to install, or uninstall the COBB.

do you guys ship to canada? if so whats the shipping rate?

FYI your link for "Fiesta ST wheels" doesn't go anywhere =]

OP
ModBargains
Thread Starter #6
do you guys ship to canada? if so whats the shipping rate?

FYI your link for "Fiesta ST wheels" doesn't go anywhere =]
Yes we can indeed ship to Canada, but you'll need to PM me with what you would like to order in order to get a quote. Thanks for the heads up on the signature not working, I'll get that fixed :)

OP
ModBargains
Thread Starter #8
If you're looking for a great deal, make sure to get in touch with me directly!

OP
ModBargains
Thread Starter #9
Still have a ton in stock ready to ship! Call to order @ 714.582.3330 extension 8002, or ask for Jurrian, but make sure to ask for the special price!

OP
ModBargains
Thread Starter #10
Thanks for all your PM's guys! Make sure to ask about our special deals on COBB!