Welcome to the #1 Ford Fiesta Forum and Ford Fiesta community dedicated to Ford Fiesta owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the Ford Fiesta Forum today!

Ford Fiesta symbold on dash. Help.

econoboxrocks

Well-Liked Member
Premium Account
City
Elkhart
State
IN
Country
United States
What I Drive
'17 ST
No idea. Do you have an owner's manual? If you don't, you can download them easy enough.

Handy Andy

Well-Liked Member
Premium Account
City
Grand Rapids
State
MI
Country
United States
What I Drive
2018 Ford Fiesta SE HB
What year is the car?

City
BERKLEY
State
MI
Country
United States
What I Drive
2011 SES HB
My wife has similar lights in her Equinox, so I'm guessing that the functions would be similar.

In her car, the curved road is the lane departure or lane assist warning. Drifting near the lane markers or changing lanes without the turn signal will set hers off.

Likewise, at least in this particular Chevy, the little car in the road is forward distance/collision warning. If you're at a safe distance, it's green. If you're following too close for a given speed, it will turn yellow. If you're getting too close, it goes red and sounds an alert. I don't know if hers automatically applies the brakes, but some systems do, FWIR.

More accurate descriptions may be buried somewhere in the owner's manual, but you may have to dig around a bit.

Last edited:

econoboxrocks

Well-Liked Member
Premium Account
City
Elkhart
State
IN
Country
United States
What I Drive
'17 ST
It has driver assist. Tells you when you're swerving out of your lane.