Welcome to the #1 Fiesta ST Forum and Fiesta ST community dedicated to Fiesta ST owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the Fiesta ST Forum today!

For Sale in NJ/NY: $250 - Koni SRT.T/Eibach springs with new mounting hardware

Trader history for LilPartyBox (0)

LilPartyBox

1000 Post Club
Premium Account
SOLD to neeqness

I bought this setup used from a fellow FiST'r on this site. He too thought this setup was a little too soft. I should have listened to him but my front struts were blown and i needed something sooner than later. For $350 and local, i figured why not. Why Not? Because they're too soft for me! lol These definitely ride better than stock and can still be considered a sporty setup, but i dive into off ramps and carve up canyons and i didn't like the delayed responses. If comfort is your thing and coils are out of your price range, this is the setup for you. This set has about 6,000 miles on it.

[MENTION=4988]neeqness[/MENTION] has dibs as he reached out before i even had them off the car :) This post just makes it easier for him to see everything. If he changes his mind, i'll update this immediately.

For $250 (plus ship, we'll split paypal) you'll get:

• Koni Oranges (SRT.T)
  • Eibach lowering springs
  • 2x Strut mounts
  • 2x Strut bearings
  • 2x Strut Top mount nut
  • 2x Front spring isolators
  • 2x Strut bump stops
  • 2x rear shock mounts
This is a steal!

The drop:

The Goods:

BRAND NEW MOUTING HARDWARE - FRONT AND REAR!

neeqness

1000 Post Club
I'm still interested. I'll send you a message also...

Sent using Tapatalk

Do you have the part numbers for the hardware, not including the shocks / struts and springs? I'd love to assemble the front struts and springs without having to take the oem apart.

No frigging kidding it's a steal! I bought all of this stuff new. More than double what you're asking.

Sent from my XT1575 using Tapatalk