Welcome to the #1 Ford Fiesta Forum and Ford Fiesta community dedicated to Ford Fiesta owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the Ford Fiesta Forum today!

EBay for Koni SRT.T Set?

LionsTooth

Well-Liked Member
Premium Account
City
Northern
State
CA
Country
United States
What I Drive
2015 Fiesta SE HB Magnetic
I haven't bought anything substantial on Ebay in like 15 years. How does this deal look to you folks at $334? The Koni website has the set for 360.00. Here's the set. I have been blessed with free unused set of M-FR3-FA springs, so that much is handled.

1617428058399.png

scotman

Well-Liked Member
Premium Account
City
Grass Lake
State
MI
Country
United States
What I Drive
2011 Fiesta SE hbk Blue
If the shipping is included. That's a fair deal.
Ive installed Koni products on seven of my cars over the years. Never once dissatisfied.

OP
LionsTooth

LionsTooth

Well-Liked Member
Premium Account
City
Northern
State
CA
Country
United States
What I Drive
Thread Starter #3
Was really more concerned with Ebay experince. This person has a 100% rating. Yes shipping is free.

scotman

Well-Liked Member
Premium Account
City
Grass Lake
State
MI
Country
United States
What I Drive
2011 Fiesta SE hbk Blue
I think that Ebay is ok. Im not much of a fan of the auctions. I have had old Mustang parts on Ebay auctions in the past. I couldn't understand how i could have 300 people who are interested enough to "watch" the auction and not one person bids! Wtf? I would never open an online store with them. They nickel and dime their storefronts into oblivion.
I will occasionally buy an item if the price is fair. But they are not my go to.

OP
LionsTooth

LionsTooth

Well-Liked Member
Premium Account
City
Northern
State
CA
Country
United States
What I Drive
Thread Starter #5
It's a Buy-It-Now, so I will have to wait a couple of weeks on divorce crap, but soon I hope.

econoboxrocks

Well-Liked Member
Premium Account
City
Elkhart
State
IN
Country
United States
What I Drive
'17 ST
Koni has a great rep. Right up there with Bilstein, KYB, etc. If they're specific to the car, I bet they're good.