Welcome to the #1 Ford Fiesta Forum and Ford Fiesta community dedicated to Ford Fiesta owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the Ford Fiesta Forum today!

Easiest way to replace fog light?

City
Bowling Green
State
OH
Country
United States
What I Drive
2014 Ford Fiesta Titanium
PXL_20221218_123404884.jpg
I need to replace this but I'm not sure the easiest way. Do I really need to remove the entire bumper and headlights first? Or is there a trick to it? Like can I remove the whole fog light trim with a trim tool?
Thank you!

scotman

Well-Liked Member
Premium Account
City
Grass Lake
State
MI
Country
United States
What I Drive
2011 Fiesta SE hbk Blue
I would pull the headlamp capsule out and reach down to remove the lamp and bezel. It’s less effort than lifting the front of the car enough to get at the lamp.
I found OE type replacement fog lights in pair sets or just one are available at carparts.com.
No need to pay the dealership price for that one.

Last edited:
OP
J
City
Bowling Green
State
OH
Country
United States
What I Drive
2014 Ford Fiesta Titanium
Thread Starter #3
I would pull the headlamp capsule out and reach down to remove the lamp and bezel. It’s less effort than getting the lifting the front of the car enough to get at the lamp.
I'll try that, thanks! I'll be very glad if I can avoid having to remove and reattach any trim or the bumper....

econoboxrocks

Well-Liked Member
Premium Account
City
Elkhart
State
IN
Country
United States
What I Drive
'17 ST
I'll try that, thanks! I'll be very glad if I can avoid having to remove and reattach any trim or the bumper....
It's tight, but doable without lifting it. Remove the headlights (there's a trick to getting them back in), and you can access them from the top. They're held on from the back by 2 T25 screws, and replacing them is plug-and-play. Clean it up and mount it carefully, and it's good as new.
I put some LEDs in mine and they still work great. https://www.fiestastforum.com/threads/the-ijdmtoy-fog-lamps-a-new-dawn.28753/#post-470358

Last edited: