Welcome to the #1 Ford Fiesta Forum and Ford Fiesta community dedicated to Ford Fiesta owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the Ford Fiesta Forum today!

Car mods, MK8 vs MK7 Ford Fiesta (Zetec)

Ethan

City
Liverpool
State
Non-US
Country
United Kingdom
What I Drive
2017 Ford Fiesta
Hello all,
I have a MK8 1.1L Ford Fiesta MK8 Zetec and i'm looking to modify it if possible.
There seems to be a lot of mods for the MK7 in comparison to the newer shape Fiestas and I was wondering how many of those mods are transferable to the MK8?
I have a economy car that doesn't have a turbo or nothing fancy so I can get easily insured and so mods for this thing is few and far between.
This is why I am looking at the possiblity of using mods for older generation Fiestas to see if that could broaden my options.
Thanks

scotman

Well-Liked Member
Premium Account
City
Grass Lake
State
MI
Country
United States
What I Drive
2011 Fiesta SE hbk Blue
Hello all,
I have a MK8 1.1L Ford Fiesta MK8 Zetec and i'm looking to modify it if possible.
There seems to be a lot of mods for the MK7 in comparison to the newer shape Fiestas and I was wondering how many of those mods are transferable to the MK8?
I have a economy car that doesn't have a turbo or nothing fancy so I can get easily insured and so mods for this thing is few and far between.
This is why I am looking at the possiblity of using mods for older generation Fiestas to see if that could broaden my options.
Thanks
Hello Ethan. We don't have any way of knowing that. We don't have the newest iteration and some of us here in the states are searching for various components that were recently available to us but are now disappearing from the aftermarket for the one modern era Fiesta that we got.

OP
Ethan

Ethan

City
Liverpool
State
Non-US
Country
United Kingdom
What I Drive
2017 Ford Fiesta
Thread Starter #3
Hello Ethan. We don't have any way of knowing that. We don't have the newest iteration and some of us here in the states are searching for various components that were recently available to us but are now disappearing from the aftermarket for the one modern era Fiesta that we got.
Fair enough, I sort of thought of that and that's why I put it in the European section hoping i'd get a response. I've always been a classic landrover lover so fiestas are really not my forte.

lilbleh

City
Jakarta
State
Non-US
Country
Indonesia
What I Drive
2014 Fiesta 1.0L Ecoboost
It might be a good idea to clarify the type of mods you want. For example do you want cosmetic mods or performance mods? You are fortunate to be living in the UK where there is an abundance of Fiesta tuners, check out maxton or pumaspeed etc.