Welcome to the #1 Fiesta ST Forum and Fiesta ST community dedicated to Fiesta ST owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the Fiesta ST Forum today!

HUGE shout out to DHM

I have to give Russell and Corey a HUGE shout out. I bought the factor fitment intercooler from DHM. They did the install for me today! a day they do not normally work. That right there speaks volumes for the kinda of men they are. I was in and out of the shop in 1 hour total. That includes the time Russ took to show me around the shop, and talk a little bit. Unreal. The quality of their workmenship is unreal. Just had give a huge shout to those guys, for all they do and just being as bad ass as they are! Awesome shop, great guys, and always a pleasure to do business with.

I would also like to say that I was working in the area and decided to stop by the shop just to say hello and talk FIESTA stuff. Russell was not there but came around the corner after testing a customers FIST he was working on and because I live an hour away and dont make it up that way that much he decided to give me time and talk about my car. I was not even there to buy anything just hang out and he still put me first. After we spent about 20 mins BSing I asked to purchase a T-Shirt and a couple stickers , he didnt even charge me (hope im not getting him into trouble). I text messaged him on his cell today to order a part and he matched an internet price that was WELL below what his website has it listed for. Russell is a true professional and I hope the FIST community will continue to support his business. HUGE REP FOR DEADHOOK MS.