Welcome to the #1 Ford Fiesta Forum and Ford Fiesta community dedicated to Ford Fiesta owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the Ford Fiesta Forum today!

Anyone familiar or pulled on the 3d Carbon kits?

City
Denver
State
CO
Country
United States
What I Drive
2015 Ford Fiesta SE

Handy Andy

Well-Liked Member
Premium Account
City
Grand Rapids
State
MI
Country
United States
What I Drive
2018 Ford Fiesta SE HB
If I lived anywhere else but this Rust Belt mid-west / Great Lakes area - I'd be interested, right now I'm fighting for my cars' life from the two main seasons we have around here...

Pot Hole season and Road Construction

Found the 3d stuff. Neat site, has potential - but they removed(?) photos, couldn't see much.

I've found several sites that have done similar, like they pulled support, but used to "Cater" to the Fiesta - ST - Small Sedan and Sub-compact cars - but now they seem to have dropped, forgotten those that look to keep their vehicles current.

scotman

Well-Liked Member
Premium Account
City
Grass Lake
State
MI
Country
United States
What I Drive
2011 Fiesta SE hbk Blue
Came across the 3dcarbon body parts, I really like how they have the zetec look alike front air dam plus the splitter. Anyone order parts from them or a supplier? anyone have experience adding them on?

through lethal performance for the full 14+ kit (and a few other variations) not sure why it says st when it clearly isnt.
https://www.lethalperformance.com/3dcarbon-2014-fiesta-st-6-piece-styling-kit.html

Their main fiesta page
https://www.3dcarbon.com/Fiesta_s/171.htm
I have seen a couple of 3D carbon kits done locally. They are high quality but do require some trimming to fit tightly on some pieces.
I know that one of the kits was purchased through the site CarID.com
on my recommendation.
I have purchased several times from them and had no issues. They do have coupon codes out there to get the price down a bit. The website is pretty good. But, their prices are closer to a retail store than Alibaba sweat shop knockoff prices. My impressions.