Welcome to the #1 Fiesta ST Forum and Fiesta ST community dedicated to Fiesta ST owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the Fiesta ST Forum today!

AP V3 issue with WOT

So I have a 15 Fiesta ST with a CPE exhaust and a mishimoto intake tube, when I installed the OTS Stage 1 91 it runs and drives fine until i give it WOT and then at like 4-5k It is like I am hitting a rev limiter.

Then I changed to the Stage 0 and it is doing the same thing, I had no problems like this before I installed the AP3 everything is updated on it, so I am seeking some advice.

Thank you

And I have tried this in second and third gear

Well, the AP is a datalogger, take some logs to show us exactly what's happening. Upload them to datazap.me so we can all see what's going on.

Also, try uninstalling the AP from the car and verify the actual-stock program works correctly. It's entirely possible there's a file corruption.

OP
worfab
Thread Starter #4
Well, the AP is a datalogger, take some logs to show us exactly what's happening. Upload them to datazap.me so we can all see what's going on.

Also, try uninstalling the AP from the car and verify the actual-stock program works correctly. It's entirely possible there's a file corruption.
So uninstalled and I can go WOT to 6k

The factory programming should go to either it's 6,375 or temporary over-rev of 6,500 RPM.

I'd still like to see a datalog of the problem happening. IMO you should reload the AP. Make sure you do absolutely nothing while it'd flashing. Don't open the doors, fidget with the radio, nothing.

The default AP datalog settings should be a good start.

OP
worfab
Thread Starter #7
Reinstalled, still limits at 5k. Read that it could be a faulty clutch pedal switch, guess it is has happened before to people.

So i checked my ap and it goes from 50 to 100, never shows 0, going to try and get it replaced

OP
worfab
Thread Starter #8
All good, upper clutch limit switch came loose