Welcome to the #1 Ford Fiesta Forum and Ford Fiesta community dedicated to Ford Fiesta owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the Ford Fiesta Forum today!

2018 Fiesta 1. Ecoboost

City
Bargoed
State
Non-US
Country
United Kingdom
What I Drive
2018 1.0 ecoboost
Hi everyone, Im from South Wales. Just picked the car up the other day. Two points Im not thrilled about...1. No locking petrol cap 2. Headlights not that bright.
Apart for that, nice car.

City
N/A
State
Non-US
Country
Australia
What I Drive
Ford Fiesta sport Ecoboost 1.0
Hi everyone, Im from South Wales. Just picked the car up the other day. Two points Im not thrilled about...1. No locking petrol cap 2. Headlights not that bright.
Apart for that, nice car.
There are no petrol ‘caps’.It is a ‘capless’ system.All current Fords have them.My GT Mustang had it.You cannot siphon fuel from them,literally impossible.Brilliant idea really.Headlights? Change over to are more powerful globe, think they are H15.

econoboxrocks

Well-Liked Member
Premium Account
City
Elkhart
State
IN
Country
United States
What I Drive
'17 ST
Like Hackney said, the gas (petrol) cap isn't an issue. For the headlights, I'd check to see what upgrades are available in the UK. I was able to find LED low beams that work great, but my car is a Mk7, not a Mk8.
Here's a replacement LED sold by Autobeam. Not sure how legal they are, but it looks like they work.