Welcome to the #1 Ford Fiesta Forum and Ford Fiesta community dedicated to Ford Fiesta owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the Ford Fiesta Forum today!

2016 Ford Fiesta SE LED high beam

Ryan80HD

City
Arlington
State
TX
Country
United States
What I Drive
2016 Ford Fiesta SE
So I currently have LED headlights for my low beams, but I am looking for some LED high beams that will fit, I bought some off of amazon but there is no way for them to stay secured in the head lamp housing. Any suggestions?
I have Aux Beam for my low beams and bought Crownova H1 Led Headlight Bulbs for my high beams but they will not stay secured.

lilbleh

City
Jakarta
State
Non-US
Country
Indonesia
What I Drive
2014 Fiesta 1.0L Ecoboost
I don't have a photo of your headlight housing for your bulbs, but most likely cause is that the replacement LED bulb you are using makes it impossible to use the metal clamp down clip. You should look into the H1 bulbs that can be secured properly. I have replaced mine and all is good.

LionsTooth

Well-Liked Member
Premium Account
City
Northern
State
CA
Country
United States
What I Drive
2015 Fiesta SE HB Magnetic

lilbleh

City
Jakarta
State
Non-US
Country
Indonesia
What I Drive
My understanding is these are your best bet....I have the H11s and they went right in.
TECHMAX Mini H1 LED Bulb, 60W 4700Lux 6500K Cool White
You're most probably right since they are the "mini version".

I am using these on my headlight housing with the metal clamp down clip. Take out the original then remove the the metal adapter from the LED and then insert and position to headlight housing then clamp down the clip and slowly insert the LED and turn to click for securing the bulb. Just needed some wiggling to ensure that the led bulb goes into the adapter slot properly.

https://www.aliexpress.com/item/32839088364.html?spm=a2g0s.9042311.0.0.27424c4dhKPfxs

City
St Louis
State
MO
Country
United States
What I Drive
'14 SE Sedan
Wish mine had the metal clamp. The '13 has a crazy way to hold and im struggling to find a way to make it work

lilbleh

City
Jakarta
State
Non-US
Country
Indonesia
What I Drive
Wish mine had the metal clamp. The '13 has a crazy way to hold and im struggling to find a way to make it work
If you have a picture of the headlight socket for the H1 high beam, let me see and there might be adapters that can help you with it.

City
St Louis
State
MO
Country
United States
What I Drive
'14 SE Sedan
If you have a picture of the headlight socket for the H1 high beam, let me see and there might be adapters that can help you with it.
I have adaptors but have no idea how to install them

City
Portland
State
OR
Country
United States
What I Drive
14 Ford Fiesta
H1 is the correct bulb size for your 16 ford fiesta high beam, you can try these LED bulbs from AUXITO, they are plug and play and CANBUS error free, no issue to install them at all, and the wiring adapters are included when you buy the bulbs.

City
St Louis
State
MO
Country
United States
What I Drive
'14 SE Sedan
H1 is the correct bulb size for your 16 ford fiesta high beam, you can try these LED bulbs from AUXITO, they are plug and play and CANBUS error free, no issue to install them at all, and the wiring adapters are included when you buy the bulbs.
You running them?