2013 ford fiesta se hatchback

There is a strange noise like a whistling like a kettle. While begins to start the engine. Need help

Sent from my SM-G955W using Tapatalk

What should be the problem?

There is a strange noise like a whistling like a kettle. While begins to start the engine. Need help

Have you checked your engine belt?

Have you checked your engine belt?
No i havent checked it yet. I will check it later before i go to work. Usually in summer time there is no noise like that but since it was winter time here its started to make noise specially on a lower temperature here.

MKVIIST

Administrator
Does the noise happen every time you start or does it happen once during the mornings?

Does the noise happen every time you start or does it happen once during the mornings?
It happens every morning when the temperature is getting cold. I check earlier this afternoon and there is no noise in my engine

MKVIIST

Administrator
It happens every morning when the temperature is getting cold. I check earlier this afternoon and there is no noise in my engine

Sounds like it's probably the serpentine belt or the tension pulley. How many miles?

Sounds like it's probably the serpentine belt or the tension pulley. How many miles?
56,000 . The noise was coming from the right side of the engine.

56,000 . The noise was coming from the right side of the engine.

Coming from the right side of the engine where you are in the drivers seat.

MKVIIST

Administrator
Coming from the right side of the engine where you are in the drivers seat.

That's the side of the belt.

[video=youtube;YbGKelM2KwY]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YbGKelM2KwY[/video]

That's the side of the belt.

[video=youtube;YbGKelM2KwY]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YbGKelM2KwY[/video]
What is the cause of that whistling noise in the side of the belt? Although its 1 yr old the belt when i replaced them

MKVIIST

Administrator
What is the cause of that whistling noise in the side of the belt? Although its 1 yr old the belt when i replaced them

That's the only thing I can think of since you said it only happens once in the morning.

I will try to go to the mechanic and diagnosed the engine. When i start my car this afternoon there is no noise in the engine.

It could just be a loose belt.
We will see . And also i've notice when i'm driving 50 miles/hr there is a whining sound . I have no idea what is that whining noise coming while driving.